KPMG Recruitment drive 2023: KPMG is hiring Data Analyticsthrough off campus Placement for Bangalore. A student from various disciplines can apply for the KPMG off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 207,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 153 countries and territories. With a worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our successes thanks to clear vision, defined values and, above all, our people.
KPMG Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Data Analytics|
|Salary||up to ₹6.3 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also Read – Zoho Off Campus drive | Sales Executives
KPMG Job Responsibilities:
- Work on Data Analytics activities and related languages like Python, SQL.
- Work on advance excel and Tabular.
- Work on BI tools and data handling activities.
KPMG Eligibility Criteria:
- BTech, BCA Graduate or any computer science graduate with 1-3 years of Data Analyst. experience. Certifications in Data Science would be preferred
- ndividual contributor in Data handling project of client.
- Have a good command on data Analytics.
- Power BI
- High delivery impact in data handing activities
- Process knowledge of business functions
- Understanding of Data Analytics approaches
- Proven track record of building strong stakeholder relationships at different organizational levels
- Able to produce high quality deliverables and activities
- Resilient and able to manage challenges in variety of work / sectors
- Results/outcomes oriented way of working
- Confident and able to work in any type of work environment
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills.
Also Visit – Zoho Off Campus drive | Sales Executives
How to Apply for KPMG Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.