KPMG Recruitment drive 2023: KPMG is hiring Software Engineer through off campus Placement for Bangalore. A student from various disciplines can apply for the KPMG off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 227,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 146 countries and territories. With a worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our successes thanks to clear vision, defined values and, above all, our people. Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients’ businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
KPMG Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹6.4 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
KPMG Job Responsibilities:
- Lighthouse, KPMG’s Big Data, AI & Analytics practice has deep industry specialization and focuses on solution delivery for Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Visualization, and Process Analytics.
KPMG Eligibility Criteria:
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA /Any Graduation
- Solid Hands-on development experience using Core Java (Java 7/8/9 preferably)
- Experience on Spring and RESTful API
- Good working knowledge on SQL
- Good working knowledge on any Linux (preferably Rhel 5/6/7) or Windows as a platform
- Exposure to SDLC and various steps involved in software development
- Ability to work independently and a team player attitude is a must
How to Apply for KPMG Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.