JPMorgan Chase Recruitment drive 2023: JPMorgan Chase is hiring Quality Associate through off campus Placement for Mumbai. A student from various disciplines can apply for the JPMorgan Chase off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
About JPMorgan Chase:
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
JPMorgan Chase Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||JPMorgan Chase|
|Post Name||Quality Associate|
|Salary||up to ₹9 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
JPMorgan Chase Job Responsibilities:
- Manage quality activities of multiple LOB Programs within schedule and budget with minimal to no supervision
- Facilitating/Participating in meetings with LOBs as Quality or Process SME
- Serving as an escalation channel for Quality team and Business Leads
- Reviewing all applicable documentation and to deliver Quality artifacts
- Consolidating, reconciling and communicating Quality results to the stakeholders regularly
- Providing concise analysis and solutions for individual findings
- Partnering with stakeholders to prioritize QC review
- Performing select control monitoring reviews on critical processes
- Creating and maintaining quality review checklist
- Assessing and revising sampling model based on business goals
- Collaborating with business partners on effective dispute resolution/exception
- Collaborating with stakeholders on finding solutions to control gaps with procedure changes
- Additional adhoc projects as assigned
JPMorgan Chase Eligibility Criteria:
- College graduate or equivalent experience.
- Management experience
- Experience in multiple Lines of Business a plus
- Excellent Leadership skills which encompass Interpersonal, Communication & Written skills
- Experience in quality control for software products
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, ALM, EPIC and JIRA
- Knowledge of VBA, SharePoint, ASC, Omni, Clarity, Confluence and Tableau is a plus
- Core competencies: attention to detail, effective communication, decision making, critical thinking, teamwork, leadership
How to Apply for JPMorgan Chase Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.