IREL India Limited Recruitment Notification of Non-Unionized Supervisors 2023-24 (Advt.No.CO/HRM/20/2023): The IREL India Limited invites online applications from both fresher and experienced Indian candidates for recruitment of various posts of Non-Unionized Supervisors (S1 & S2 Grade) and Supervisory Trainees (S0 Grade) on Regular Basis for its various Projects/ Units/ Offices. The last date for registration of online applications is 11th November 2023.
IREL Supervisory Trainee Vacancy 2023 (For Freshers)
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Graduate Trainee (Finance)||03|
|Graduate Trainee (HR)||04|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil /|
Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical)
IREL Non-Unionized Supervisor Vacancy 2023 (For Experienced Persons)
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Junior Rajbhasha Adhikari||04|
|Junior Supervisor (Chemical)||04|
|Junior Supervisor (Admin)||04|
✅ IREL Recruitment 2023 Salary:
Junior Supervisors / Junior Rajbhasha Adhikari / Mining Mate / Mining Surveyor: S-1 Grade ₹ 25000 – 68000/-
Mining Foreman / Supervisors: S-2 Grade ₹ 26500 – 72000/-
Non-Unionized Supervisory Trainee: Consolidated Monthly Stipend of S-0 ₹ 37200/- per month
✅ IREL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Graduate Trainee (Finance): Degree in Commerce (B.Com). Degree in any discipline.
Graduate Trainee (HR): Degree in any discipline.
Diploma Trainee: 3 years Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical Engineering.
Trainee (Geologist/ Petrologist): Graduation in Geology/ applied Geology with Geology/ Chemistry as major subject Trainee.
Chemist: 3 years Diploma in Engineering/ Graduate in science with chemistry as major subject.
- Junior Rajbhasha Adhikari: Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi or English with Hindi as one of the subjects + 03 years experience (OR) Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject + 01 year experience.
- Junior Supervisor (Chemical): Diploma in Engineering/ Graduate in Science with Chemistry as major subject + 03 years post qualification experience.
- Junior Supervisor (Admin): Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline + 03 years post qualification experience.
- Mining Mate: Matric with 12th class pass with Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS as per Metaliferrous Mines Regulations (MMR), 1961 + 03 years post qualification experience.
- Mining Surveyor: Diploma in Mines Survey/ Mining Engineering with Survey Certificate of Competency in Mining Survey + 03 years post qualification experience.
Mining Foreman: Diploma in Mining with Foreman Competency Certificate + 06 years post qualification experience.
- Supervisor (Electrical): 03 years Diploma in Electrical with Electrical Supervisor Certificate + 06 years post qualification experience.
Supervisor (Civil): 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering + 06 years post qualification experience.
- Supervisor (Finance): Graduate or Post-Graduate in Commerce + 06 years post qualification experience.
26 years for Non-Unionized Supervisory Trainee.
33 years for Supervisors.
30 years for all other posts.
✅ IREL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
The mode of selection for all the posts consists of the following steps:
✔️ First Level Test: Written Test.
✔️ Second Level Test: Skill Test, Trade Test, Computer Proficiency Test, and Psychometric Test.
✅ IREL Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
- ✔️ A Non refundable fee of ₹ 500/- (inclusive of GST) is required to be paid by male applicants belonging to General (UR), EWS and OBC(NCL) categories.
- ✔️ Candidates can opt to pay through net banking/ Credit/ Debit card/ UPI.
- ✔️ Females and SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
✅ How to Apply IREL Recruitment 2023:
- Eligible candidates shall apply through On-line mode only through IREL Official website (www.irel.co.in).
- Register by filling up necessary details (post applied, name, original category, applied category, PwD category, Mobile No. and e-mail ID and click on Submit Button).
- The last date for submission of online application is 14/11/2023 up to 23:59 Hours.
- For any queries email to email@example.com.
About: IREL India Limited formerly named as Indian Rare Earth Ltd, A Miniratna-I Company, A Government of India Undertaking.