IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2023 for All India Candidates Apply Online for 490 Posts through www.iocrefrecruit.in: IndianOil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has published recruitment notification for engagement of ITI Trade and Technician Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 / 1973 (as amended) at IOCL – Guwahati, Barauni, Gujarat, Haldia, Mathura, PRPC Panipat, Digboi, Bongaigaon, Paradip Refineries for 01 year Apprenticeship Period. The Registration process has been started from 21st October 2023 and scheduled to close on 20th November 2023.
The Technician and Trade IOCL Apprentice Jobs for 2023-24 are available in various disciplines, including Data Entry Operator, Accountant, Secretarial Assistant, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Fitter, and Instrumentation.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Job Name||Trade Apprentices, Technician Apprentices|
|No of Vacancy||1720|
|Job Type||Apprentice, Technician, Data Entry Operator|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Barauni, Gujarat, Haldia, Mathura, Panipat, Digboi, Bongaigaon, Paradip|
|Job Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
✅ IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2023 – 2024 Refinery Wise:
- IOCL Guwahati Refinery – 108 Vacancies
- IOCL Barauni Refinery- 179 Vacancies
- IOCL Gujarat Refinery – 314 Vacancies
- IOCL Haldia Refinery – 207 Vacancies
- IOCL Mathura Refinery – 153 Vacancies
- IOCL Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex – 352 Vacancies
- IOCL Dugboi Refinery – 142 Vacancies
- IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery – 119 Vacancies
- IOCL Paradip Refinery – 146 Vacancies
✅ IOCL Apprentice Job Vacancies:
- Trade Apprentice/ Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Discipline – Mechanical
- Technician Apprentice Discipline – Chemical
- Technician Apprentice Discipline – Mechanical
- Technician Apprentice Discipline – Electrical
- Technician Apprentice Discipline – Instrumentation
- Trade Apprentice – Secretarial Assistant
- Trade Apprentice – Accountant
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders)
✅ IOCL Apprentice 2023 Age Limit:
✔️ Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 311st October 2023.
✔️ Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 years, 3 years for OBC-NCL i.e. up to a max of 27 years, Plus 10 years for PWD.
✅ IOCL Apprentice 2023 Stipend:
Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/ 1973/ Apprentices Rules 1992/2019 and as amended from time to time.
✅ IOCL Apprentice Eligibility Criteria / Qualifications: (Minimum 50% marks (45% for SC and PwBD category)
✔️ Trade Apprentice (Chemical & Boiler): 03 years B.Sc. Degree (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry).
✔️ Trade Apprentice (Fitter): Matric with 02 years ITI in Fitter trade with Pass Class.
✔️ Technician Apprentice (Chemical): 03 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Petrochemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Refinery and petrochemical Engineering.
✔️ Technician Apprentice (Mechanical): 03 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
✔️ Technician Apprentice (Electrical): 03 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
✔️ Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation): 03 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Electronics and other relevant discipline.
✔️ Trade Apprentice (Secretarial Assistant): 03 years B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com Degree.
✔️ Trade Apprentice (Accountants): 03 years Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (B.Com).
✔️ Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator) (Fresher): Matriculation with 12th Class Pass Only.
✔️ Trade Apprentice (DEO) (Skill Certificate Holders): Class XII (10+2) Pass with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’.
✅ IOCL Apprentice 2023 Selection Process:
|Written Test||Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of four options with one correct option.|
|Documents Verification||Candidates qualified in the Online Test may be called for Online Document Verification on suitable date.|
✅ IOCL Apprentice Exam 2023-24 Details:
- The Merit List will be based on candidates’ performance in the Written Test (Exam Duration: 02 Hours).
- If two or more candidates have the same marks in the written test, the older candidate will get priority based on their date of birth.
- Call letters for the Written Test will be issued to all candidates who meet the preliminary eligibility criteria, based on the information provided in their online applications.
- Candidates applying for an apprenticeship at Panipat Refinery and Petrochemical Complex will take the written test in Delhi. The exact venue details will be provided in the Admit Card.
- The Written Test includes Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with four options, one of which is the correct answer.
- To qualify for the selection process, candidates must obtain a minimum of 40% marks in the Written Test. However, candidates from SC/PwBD categories applying for reserved positions will need to achieve a minimum qualifying score of 35%.
✅ IOCL Apprentice Exam Syllabus 2023:
✔️ Technical Acumen in relevant discipline
Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude
✔️ Reasoning Abilities
✔️ Basic English Language Skills
✅ How to Apply IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
➢ Eligible candidates may apply online through IOCL Apprentice Online Application Portal (www.iocrefrecruit.in) from 21st October 2023.
The candidate must have an active email ID and mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least next one year.
➢ After filling up the online application, the candidates should upload scanned copy of colour photograph & signature in jpg format and also upload other relevant documents.
➢ The last date for registration of online applications is 20/11/2023 (Monday) up to 11:55 PM.
✅ IOCL Apprentice 2023 Important Dates:
- Date of opening of online application: 21-10-2023 (10.00 Hrs)
- Last date of submission of online application: 20-11-2023 (17.00 Hrs)
- Last date for PWBD candidates to submit prescribed preforms for scribe through email by: 22-11-2023
- Tentative date for download of admit card by candidates: 27-11-2023 to 02-12-2023
- Tentative date of written test: 03-12-2023
- Tentative date of publication of written test result: 13-12-2023
- Tentative date of document verification: 18-12-2023 to 26-12-2023
How many Vacancies in IOCL Apprentice 2023?
There are a total of 1,720 Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice positions available in various refineries of IOCL.
What is the qualification for IOCL Apprentice?
IOCL Apprentice 2023 Educational Qualifications:
What is the Selection Process for IOCL Apprentice?
The IOCL Apprentice 2023 selection process will be based solely on a Written Examination. The exam consists of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with four options, one of which is the correct answer. The exam has a duration of 2 hours.
How to Apply IOCL Apprentice?
Eligible Indian Citizens Apply Online for IOCL Apprentice 2023 through IndianOil Recruitment Portal named as www.iocrefrecruit.in from 21st October 2023 to 20th November 2023.