Indian Bank Recruitment of Chief Manager 2023: Indian Bank, Chennai, invites online applications from graduates with experienced professionals for the recruitment of Chief Manager for Cash Management Services in the pay scale of SGMS-IV. Currently, there are two general vacancies opening in Indian Bank for the job position of Chief Manager. The last date for the registration of online applications is 18th November 2023.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Chief Manager (SMGS-IV)||02|
✅ Indian Bank Chief Manager Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum 30 years.
- Maximum 45 years.
- Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
- Graduation (in any discipline).
- Preference given to candidates with Post Graduate, Chartered Accountant, or IT Graduate qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience.
- Knowledge in Sales/Relationship Management/Implementation.
- Familiarity with cash management products or B2B/B2C payments.
- Strong communication skills for collaboration with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Analytical skills to identify customer needs and market trends, developing product roadmaps accordingly.
- Candidates with work experience in Cash Management/Payment Companies.
✅ Indian Bank Chief Manager Salary:
- Scale IV – ₹ 76010 – 2220 – 84890 – 2500 – 89890
✅ Indian Bank Chief Manager Selection Process:
- Shortlisting of applications followed by interview (OR)
- Written / Online Test followed by Interview
✅ Indian Bank Chief Manager Exam Pattern:
|Professional Knowledge (Respective Domain)||60||60|
|General Awareness with Special Reference to Banking Industry||20||20|
✅ Indian Bank Chief Manager Application Fee:
- ₹ 850/- for General / OBC category candidates.
- ₹ 175/- for SC / ST / PWBD category candidates.
- The fee should be made through online payment mode.
✅ How to Apply Indian Bank Chief Manager Recruitment 2023:
- Eligible candidates interested in the position can apply online through the Indian Bank Online Application Portal.
- Ensure you have a valid personal email ID and mobile number, which should remain active until the completion of this recruitment process.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of their signature, photograph, and necessary documents.
- The last date for the registration of online applications is 18/11/2023.
- After completing the online application process, including the payment of fees, candidates should take a printout of the system-generated application.
- Verify that the filled-in particulars are accurate and retain it, along with the Registration Number and Password, for future reference.
✅ Important Dates for Indian Bank Chief Manager Recruitment 2023:
- Commencement of online registration of application: 04/11/2023
- Closure of registration of application: 18/11/2023
- Closure for editing application details: 18/11/2023
- Last date for printing your application: 03/12/2023
- Online Fee Payment: 04/11/2023 to 18/11/2023
Indian Bank Recruitment of Sportspersons 2023: Indian Bank invites online applications eligible Male Indian Citizens only for the post of Clerk and Officer in JMG Scale I in various Sports disciplines under Sports Quota 2023. The last date for registration of online applications is 5th September 2023.
Indian Bank Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 of 11 Posts
|Sports Discipline||No of Vacancy|
|Volley Ball (Setter, Attacker or Blocker)||02|
✅ Place of Posting: Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
✅ Indian Bank Sports Quota 2023 Age Limit:
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 years.
Upper Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST and 03 years for OBC (NCL).
✅ Indian Bank Sports Quota 2023 Salary:
Officer JMG Scale I: ₹ 36000 -1490/7 – 46430 – 1740/2 – 49910 – 1990/7 – 63840
Clerk: ₹ 17900-1000/ 3-20900-1230/ 3-24590-1490/ 4-30550-1730/ 7-42660-3270/ 1-45930-1990/ 1-47920 (20 years)
✅ Indian Bank Sports Quota 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
✔️ Graduate Apprentice: B.E. / B.Tech engineering in relevant discipline / B.Lib.Sc / BBA / B.Com.
✔️ Technician Apprentice: Diploma in relevant engineering disciplines – Computer Science / IT / Electronics / Electrical / Civil / Cinematography / Medical Laboratory Technology or relevant disciplines.
✅ Indian Bank Sports Quota 2023 Selection Process:
|Selection Process||Maximum Marks (Officer)||Maximum Marks (Clerk)|
|Screening of Applications||40||55|
|Performance in Trials||30||45|
|Total =||100 Marks||100 Marks|
✅ Indian Bank Sports Quota 2023 Application Fee:
|General, OBC, EWS & Other Categories||₹ 700/- + GST|
|SC, ST, PwBD Categories||₹ 100/- + GST|
✅ How to Apply Indian Bank Sports Quota Recruitment 2023:
➢ Eligible candidates can apply through online only from Indian Bank Online Portal (ibpsonline.ibps.in/ibsaug23/).
The candidates are required to fill basic details and upload Scanned copy of photograph and signature etc.
➢ Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
➢ The last date for registration of online applications is 05/09/2023