Indian Army TGC 139 Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Notification: Indian Army invites online applications from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 139th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-139) commencing in July 2024 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army. The Indian Army TGC 139 online registration will be start from 27th September 2023 to 26th October 2023.
INDIAN ARMY 139TH TECHNICAL GRADUATE COURSE (TGC-139) (JUL 204)
|Technical Graduate Course (TGC-139)||30|
✅ Engineering Stream wise Vacancies:
- Civil – 07
- Computer Science – 07
- Electrical – 03
- Electronics – 04
- Mechanical – 07
- Misc Engineering Streams – 02
✅ Indian Army TGC 2023 Age Limit:
- 20 to 27 years as on 01 July 2024.
- Candidates born between 02 July1997 and 01 July 2004, both dates inclusive.
✅ Indian Army TGC 2023 Educational Qualifications:
(1) Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or be in the final year of Engineering Degree course.
(2) The candidates in the final year of Degree Course should complete all their examinations related to the degree, prior to 01 January 2024.
(3) They should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA.
(4) candidates inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time.
✅ Indian Army TGC 2023 Physical Standards:
(1) Height & Weight: The minimum acceptable height and weight for men is 157.5 cms with correlated weight. In case of candidates belong to the North East and hilly areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis, the height relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduced height. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep, the minimum acceptable height can be reduced 2 cm.
(2) To pass fit, a candidate must be in good physical and mental health free from any disability.
(3) Permanent Body Tattoos. For tattoo policy, please visit Join Indian Army website.
(4) Prospective candidates are advised to exercise and keep themselves physically fit, in order to avoid any injury due to the rigorous physical training at Indian Military Academy. In order to be able to adjust to the regime at the Training Academy the candidates are advised to achieve following standards before joining IMA, if finally selected:- (a) Running 2.4Km in 15 minutes (b) Push ups – 13 Nos (c) Sit ups – 25 Nos (d) Chin ups – 6 Nos (e) Rope climbing -3-4 meters.
✅ Indian Army TGC 2023 Selection Process:
(a) Short listing of Applications – Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut-off percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/ stream without assigning any reason .
(b) Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut-off percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by the respective Selection Centres, through candidate’s registered e-mail id and through SMS only. Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
(c) Candidates will put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same date. Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and details of the same are available at official website.
✅ How to Apply Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2023?
- Applications will only be accepted online through Join Indian Army Official website (joinindianarmy.nic.in) from 27th September 2023.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login and then click ‘Registration’.
- The Last date for registration of online applications is 26/10/2023 up to 3:00 PM.