IGIDR Recruitment Notification of Assistant Professor 2023: Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) (Deemed to be University), Mumbai invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 12 Teaching Positions (Assistant Professors). The last date for submission of online applications is 15th November 2023.
IGIDR Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
✅ IGIDR Assistant Professor Specializations: Energy, Economics, Environment, Climate Change, Econometrics, Time Series, International Trade, Finance, Monetary Economics, Labour, Health, Education, Demography, Public Finance and Open Economy Macroeconomics.
✅ IGIDR Assistant Professor Age Limit: As per Advertisement.
✅ IGIDR Assistant Professor Salary: As per Advertisement.
✅ IGIDR Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria:
(1) Ph.D. in any required specialization.
(2) Candidates about to complete their Ph.D. are also eligible to apply.
✅ How to Apply IGIDR Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023:
- ➢ Interested candidates should provide names of three references and upload relevant documents (i) a cover letter, (ii) a CV indicating details of educational qualifications, experience and publications, (iii) a Research Statement, (iv) a Teaching Statement, (v) a passport size colour photograph, (vi) an e-signature and (vii) documents claiming reservation, if applying under the reserved category.
- ➢ The covering letter should be addressed to “The Registrar, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDPR), Mumbai – 400065.”
- ➢ The last date for submission of online applications is 15/11/2023 up to 5:00 PM IST.