IBM Recruitment for the post of Analyst – Risk and Compliance. A student from various disciplines can apply for the IBM off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
About IBM :
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason, and science, we can improve business, society, and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
IBM Recruitment 2023:
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
IBM Recruitment Job Description:
IBM Recruitment is hiring candidates for the post of Analyst.
IBM Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- You will be supporting Business Banking KYC client requirements relating to a range of product and services.
- Driving great customer outcomes and internal control through validating KYC information and capturing any amendments required to ensure all information held is up to date and policy compliant.
- Work with and take on any feedback provided by the Quality team to ensure that all tasks completed are within the defined processes.
IBM Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduate with 0-1 years of experience in Know your customer, Customer due diligence, Customer identification program
IBM Recruitment Preferred skill:
- Ability to deal with highly personal, confidential information and data
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong narrative writing skills
How to Apply for IBM Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.