FSI Recruitment of one Senior Software Developer and two Technical Associate Programmer on contractual basis. Forest Survey of India (FSI) Dehradun invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement of one Senior Software Developer and two Technical Associate (Programmer) on contractual basis for MIS related works under various projects/ plan schemes at headquarters of FSI Dehradun initially for a period of one year subject to further extension, if required. The last date for submission of applications is 5th December 2023.
FSI Recruitment 2023 for IT Professionals
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Senior Software Developer||01|
|Technical Associate (Programmer)||02|
FSI Recruitment 2023 Salary:
✔️ Senior Software Developer: ₹ 1,00,000/- + HRA.
✔️ Technical Associate: ₹ 37,000/- + HRA.
FSI Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
✔️ Senior Software Developer: 45 years
✔️ Technical Associate: 30 years
✔️ Senior Software Developer:
(1) ME/M.Tech (CS/IT), BE/B.Tech (CS/IT) /Master’s Degree in Computer Science/IT (MCA/ M.Sc) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University or equivalent.
(2) Desirable: Certificate in programming languages/ Database Management (JAVA/ DOT NET/ ORACLE/ MS SQL Server etc).
(3) Minimum of 15 years of experience in software development in forest resources assessment. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in developing software’s in the field of forest resource assessment.
✔️ Technical Associate:
(1) B.E/ B.Tech (CS/IT) /Master’s Degree in Computer Science/IT (MCA/ M.Sc) with minimum 60% marks.
(2) Desirable: Certificate in programming languages/ Database Management (JAVA/ DOT NET/ ORACLE/ MS SQL Server etc)
(3) Experience: 03 months software development experience in the forestry field preferable in forest resources assessment.
FSI Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
The FSI Software Jobs selection on the basis of following methods:-
✔️ Short-listing – will be done on the basis of prescribed qualifications, experience and age limit criteria.
✔️ Test / Interview – will be held at FSI, Dehradun.
How to Apply FSI Recruitment 2023:
- Eligible candidates should apply online through FSI Official Website (fsi.nic.in OR webline.co.in/fsirecruitment/).
- The last date for online registration is 05/12/2023.
- Candidates called for an interview required to bring their original mark sheets and experience certificates.
- They also submit a filled-up form in the prescribed format (PDF can downloaded from the website) during the interview.
About FSI: The Forest Survey of India (FSI) is a premier national organization under the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Government of India and is responsible for forest resource assessment of the country on a regular basis.