Freshworks Recruitment drive 2023: Freshworks is hiring Graduate Trainee – Customer Support through off campus Placement for Chennai. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Freshworks off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
About Freshworks :
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment.
Freshworks Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Graduate Trainee|
|Salary||up to ₹5 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Freshworks Job Responsibilities:
- The customer support team takes care of technical account management for all our customers.
- They help troubleshoot and resolve issues that customers might have and provide assistance as and when required.
- Anyone who likes to troubleshoot, get to the root cause and solve problems and helping customers resolve their issues are a natural fit for the customer support team.
Freshworks Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced performance-driven environment.
- Interest, curiosity and openness to learning new technologies.
- Flexibility in working in different rotational shifts/regions/markets. This is absolutely mandatory because shifts and regions will be allocated based on business requirements.
- Prior internship experience in B2B or product companies in any of these domains is an added bonus.
- No standing arrears
How to Apply for Freshworks Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.