FSL Recruitment Notification for Scientific Assistant 2023-24: The Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL) is seeking eligible candidates to fill 10 posts of Scientific Assistants on a contractual basis. The selection process for FSL Scientific Assistant 2023 will be based on a Walk-in Interview scheduled for November 29, 2023.
Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment 2023
|Job Organization||Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL)|
|Post Name||Scientific Assistant|
|Job Type||Assistant, Scientific|
|Selection Process||Test / Interview|
✅ FSL Scientific Assistant Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualifications: M.Sc. Post Graduate in Physics, Applied Physics, Electronics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forensic Science, Toxicology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Anthropology, Human Biology, Microbiology, Life Science, or Biochemistry.
- Desirable Qualification: Degree/Diploma in Law, Laboratory Management System, Quality Management System, Instrumentation, or Data Management.
- Age Limit: Below 27 years.
✅ FSL Scientific Assistant Salary:
- FSL Scientific Assistant Fixed Remuneration will be paid as under and no other allowances shall be admissible / paid.
- ₹ 41464/- per month consolidated.
- For Retired Experts: As per rule.
✅ FSL Scientific Assistant Selection Process:
- Walk in Interview Date: 29/11/2023
- Venue: Forensic Science Laboratory, Sector-14, Rohini, New Delhi – 110085.
- Timing: 10:00 AM.
✅ FSL Scientific Assistant Application Fee:
- ₹ 300/- for General and OBC category Candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST / PwBD / XSM Category candidates.
- The fee should be made through Online or Offline payment method.
✅ How to Apply FSL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023:
- Eligible candidates may submit the duly filled application (in the prescribed format) at the Forensic Science Laboratory, Sector-14, Rohini, New Delhi, no later than 4:00 PM on 21/11/2023.
- Alternatively, candidates can also send their duly filled applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org up to the specified date and time.
Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL), Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, Delhi has published recruitment notification of Forensic, Scientific Assistant and Laboratory Assistant on contract basis or till the regular appointment. The last date for submission of applications is extended up to 10th April 2023.
FSL Recruitment 2023 of 30 Vacancies
|Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|Junior Forensic / Assistant Chemical Examiner (Ballistics)||01|
|Junior Forensic / Assistant Chemical Examiner (CFD)||09|
|Senior Scientific Assistant (Chemistry)||01|
|Senior Scientific Assistant (Biology)||01|
|Senior Scientific Assistant (Photo)||01|
|Scientific Assistant (CFD)||12|
|Laboratory Assistant (CFD)||05|
FSL Recruitment Age Limit:
Junior Forensic / Assistant Chemical Examiner: Not exceeding 30 years
Senior Scientific Assistant: Below 27 years
Scientific Assistant: Below 27 years
Laboratory Assistant: Below 27 years
For Retired Experts / Employees: Upto 65 years
FSL Recruitment Pay Scale:
Junior Forensic / Assistant Chemical Examiner: ₹ 77418/- per month
Senior Scientific Assistant: ₹ 48852/- per month
Scientific Assistant: ₹ 40296/- per month
Laboratory Assistant: ₹ 35190/- per month
FSL Recruitment Educational Qualifications:
Junior Forensic / Assistant Chemical Examiner (Ballistics): Master’s Degree in Physics or Mathematics or Forensic Science with Physics or Mathematics or Forensic Science. 03 years relevant experience.
Junior Forensic / Assistant Chemical Examiner (CFD): Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Computer Application / IT / Physics with specialization in Electronics / Cyber Security (OR) B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Engineering / IT or relevant engineering discipline.
Senior Scientific Assistant (Chemistry): Post Graduate in Chemistry or Toxicology or Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subject at Degree level. Minimum 02 years experience in relevant field.
Senior Scientific Assistant (Biology): Master’s Degree in Zoology or Botany or Anthropology or Human Biology or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Genetics or Biotechnology or relevant field. 02 years relevant experience.
Senior Scientific Assistant (Photo): Degree in Science with Diploma in Photography. 02 years relevant experience.
Scientific Assistant (CFD): Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Computer Application / IT / Physics with specialization in Electronics / Cyber Security.
Laboratory Assistant (CFD): Degree with Physics or Computer Science or Mathematics (OR) 03 years Diploma or B.E. / B.Tech engineering graduate in Computer Engineering / IT / ECE / EEE.
FSL Recruitment Selection Process:
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Walk in Interview
Reporting Time: 10:00 AM
Venue: Forensic Science Laboratory, Sector-14, Rohini, New Delhi – 110085
List of shortlisted candidate for Interview will be available on FSI official website 14/04/2023 onwards.
How to Apply FSL Recruitment:
Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format.
The duly filled application along with self attested photo-copies of required documents addressed to “Forensic Science Laboratory, Sector-14, Rohini, New Delhi.”
The last date for receipt of applications is
29/03/2023 till 4:00 PM. The last date for submission of application is extended up to 10/04/2023.