Forcepoint Recruitment drive 2023: Qualcommis hiring Technical Support Engineer through off campus Placement for Bangalore. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Forcepoint off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
Forcepoint was established in 1985 by Irwin M. Jacobs and six other co-founders. Its early research into CDMA wireless cell phone technology was funded by selling a two-way mobile digital satellite communications system known as Omnitracs. It is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. It creates semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology.
Forcepoint Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹5 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Forcepoint Job Responsibilities:
- Interacts with customers, company sales and/or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
- Receives customer requests and prepares documents/trouble tickets related to processing returns (RMA), servicing and exchanges.
- Updates databases with status of returned materials issues and accounts for returns inventory.
- Records and reports the status of equipment returns, repairs, replacements, sales orders and delivery schedules.
- Ensure service information accessible by sorting and filing documents/forms.
Forcepoint Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Ability to focus on details, multitasking and perform activities timely with quality output.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Translation test will be conducted as part of the interview.
How to Apply for Forcepoint Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.