India EXIM Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for MT Vacancies at www.eximbankindia.in. The Exim Bank Management Trainee Notification for 2023 has been released. The registration process starts on 21st October 2023 and ends on 10th November 2023. Eligible postgraduates, MBA, MCA and Engineers can apply online for Exim Bank Management Trainee positions by Direct Recruitment Drive. There are 45 vacancies available in different disciplines. The selection for Exim Bank MT 2023 will be made through an examination and personal interview.
For the Exim Bank Management Trainee 2023-24 online application, details about the number of vacancies, the selection process, eligibility criteria, and other informative information are available on the page.
Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2023
|Job Name||Management Trainees (MT)|
|Job Type||Banking, Management|
|Qualification||Post Graduate, MBA|
|Selection Process||Exam, Interview|
|Job Organization||India Exim Bank|
|Online Portal Address||ibpsonline.ibps.in/iebmtoct23|
✅ EXIM Bank Management Trainee Vacancy 2023:
✔️ Management Trainee (MT) (Banking Operations) – 35 Posts
✔️ Management Trainee (MT) (Digital Technology) – 07 Posts
✔️ Management Trainee (MT) (Rajbhasha) – 02 Posts
✔️ Management Trainee (MT) (Administration) – 01 Post
✅ EXIM Bank Management Trainee Age Limit: (As on 01/10/2023)
✔️ Minimum 21 years.
✔️ Maximum 28 years for General.
✔️ Maximum 33 years for SC / ST.
✔️ Maximum 31 years for OBC (NCL).
✔️ Plus 10 years relaxation for PwBD.
✅ EXIM Bank Management Trainee Salary:
✔️ Monthly stipend of ₹ 55,000/-will be paid during the period of training.
✔️ After successful training, the Regular Pay Scale of Deputy Managers (JM-I) – ₹ 36000 – 1490 – 46430 – 1740 – 49910 – 1990 – 63840/-.
✅ EXIM Bank Management Trainee Eligibility Criteria: [Minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent CGPA]
✔️ Banking Operations:
(1) Post Graduation (MBA / PGDBA or equivalent) with specialization in Finance or Chartered Accountant (CA).
(2) Candidates who have appeared / appearing for the final examination in Post Graduation or Chartered Accountancy and are expecting their results in the year 2024 are eligible to apply.
✔️ Digital Technology:
(1) B.E/ B.Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication. (OR)
(1) Master’s Degree in Hindi (English) with English (Hindi) as a compulsory or elective subject or vice versa.
(1) B.E/B. Tech Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering (OR)
(2) Post Graduate qualification in Hotel and Hospitality Management / Facilities Management.
✅ EXIM Bank Management Trainee Exam Fee:
✔️ ₹ 600/- for General / OBC category candidates.
✔️ No fee for SC / ST / PWD / EWS category candidates.
✔️ Online Mode – The payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
✅ EXIM Bank Management Trainee Selection Process:
✔️ Written Examination (Objective Type)
✔️ Written Examination (Descriptive Paper)
✔️ Documents Verification
✅ How to Apply EXIM Bank Management Trainee 2023:
- Eligible candidates Candidates need to apply online only through Exim Bank IBPS Online Application Portal from 21st October 2023.
- The candidates are required to fill basic, personal and educational qualification details.
- The candidates should upload scanned copy of Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression and A handwritten declaration etc.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 10/11/2023.
✅ EXIM Bank MT 2023 Important Dates:
➢ Opening Date for Exim Bank MT Recruitment 2023: 21st October 2023
➢ Last Date for Exim Bank MT Recruitment 2023: 10th November 2023
➢ Last Date for paying Exim Bank MT 2023 Exam Fee: 10th November 2023
➢ Tentative Month of Exim Bank MT 2023 Online Exam: December 2023.
Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank) invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Officers on Contract (OC) for various departments. The Export-Import Bank of India is an all-India premier financial institution engaged in financing, facilitating and promoting India’s international trade. The Last date for submission of online applications is 10th February 2023 (Friday).
Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 Officer Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Officers on Contract (OC)||30|
Also Read : Assistant Govt Jobs 2023 | Attendant Jobs
✅ Exim Bank Officer Position wise vacancies:
- ✔️ Compliance – 02
- ✔️ Environmental Social & Government (ESG) – 01
- ✔️ IT – 06
- ✔️ Corporate Communications – 01
- ✔️ GRID / MAS – 01
- ✔️ Administration – 01
- ✔️ Human Resource (HR) – 02
- ✔️ Research and Analysis Officer – 02
- ✔️ Loan Operations & Loan Monitoring – 04
- ✔️ Legal – 03
- ✔️ Special Situations Group – 06
- ✔️ Risk Management Group – 01
Exim Bank Officer Age Limit (As on 31/12/2022):
- ✔️ Compliance: Maximum 60 years
- ✔️ Environmental Social & Government (ESG): Maximum 60 years
- ✔️ IT: Maximum 35 / 28 years
- ✔️ Corporate Communications: 35 years
- ✔️ GRID / MAS: 35 years
- ✔️ Administration: 35 years
- ✔️ Human Resource (HR): 50 years
- ✔️ Research and Analysis Officer: 35 years
- ✔️ Loan Operations & Loan Monitoring: 35 years
- ✔️ Legal: 30 years
- ✔️ Special Situations Group: 27 years
- ✔️ Risk Management Group: 35 years
✅ Exim Bank Officer Pay Scale: ₹ 7,700 to 8,050/- per month
Exim Bank Officer Educational Qualifications:
- ✔️ Compliance: MBA with specialisation in Finance (OR) CA (OR) Degree in Engineering.
- ✔️ Environmental Social & Government (ESG): Degree in Engineering, Environmental Management, Environmental Sciences or relevant field.
- ✔️ IT: B.E. / B.Tech engineering graduate in Computer Science / IT / Electronics & Communication or Post Graduate / MCA / M.Tech in CS / IT.
- ✔️ Corporate Communications: Master’s Degree or PGDM in Corporate Communication / Mass Communication / Advertising / Journalism or related field.
- ✔️ GRID / MAS: MBA / PGDBA with specialization in Finance or CA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- ✔️ Administration: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- ✔️ Human Resource (HR): MBA / Post Graduate with specialization HR.
- ✔️ Research and Analysis Officer: Post Graduate degree in Economics 9MA / M.Sc. Ph.D.) in International Trade / Development Economics / Financial Economics.
- ✔️ Loan Operations & Loan Monitoring: MBA / PGDBA in Finance or CA from ICAI.
- ✔️ Legal: Degree in Law.
- ✔️ Special Situations Group: Post Graduate or equivalent qualification.
- ✔️ Risk Management Group: MBA / PGDBA with specialization in Finance / CA from ICAI / FRM.
✅ Exim Bank Officer Selection Process:
✔️ Screening and Shortlisting Applications
✔️ Personal Interview.
✅ Exim Bank Officer Application Fee:
- ✔️ ₹ 600/- for General and OBC category candidates.
- ✔️ ₹ 100/- for SC / ST / PWD / EWS and Female candidates.
- ✔️ The fee should be made through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets & UPI.
✅ How to Apply Exim Bank Officer Recruitment:
- ➢ Eligible Interested candidates should apply online through Exim Bank Online application portal (applyonlineeximb.com).
- ➢ The candidates are required to fill basic and educational details.
- ➢ The candidates should upload scanned copy of Photograph, Signature and other required documents.
- ➢ The last date for registration of online application is
27/01/2023. The closing date is extended up to 10/02/2023.