Dell Recruitment drive 2023: Dell is hiring Graduate Interthrough off campus Placement for Hyderabad. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Dell off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
About Dell :
Qualcomm was established in 1985 by Irwin M. Jacobs and six other co-founders. Its early research into CDMA wireless cell phone technology was funded by selling a two-way mobile digital satellite communications system known as Omnitracs. It is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. It creates semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology.
Dell Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Graduate Intern|
|Salary||up to ₹40K/Month*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Dell Job Responsibilities:
- Productivity and excellent communications skills
- Ability to prioritize and maintain organization in day to day activities
- Ability to follow process, policies and practices to achieve consistency and compliance
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Dell Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Perform tasks of varying complexity, requiring judgement with limited direct supervision
- Work on overflow tasks from various groups within the company
- Participate in special projects as needed
How to Apply for Dell Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.