Delhi Government Hospital Recruitment 2023 Notification for 110 Manpower Posts, Online Application Registration through BECIL. The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL), New Delhi invites applications for empanelment of following manpower purely on outsource basis for deployment in a Central Government Hospital (Delhi & NCR). The last date for submission of applications is 23rd November 2023.
Delhi Government Hospital Recruitment 2023 Notification – Overview
|Job Title||Manpower Posts|
|Qualification||10th, Diploma, Degree|
|Selection Process||Exam / Interview|
|Vacancy Advertisement No.||338|
|Organization Name||Central Government Hospital|
✅ Delhi Govt Hospital Vacancy 2023 List:
↪ Jr. Physiotherapist – 01 Vacancies
↪ MTS – 18 Vacancies
↪ DEO – 28 Vacancies
↪ Technologist (OT) – 08 Vacancies
↪ PCM – 01 Vacancies
↪ EMT – 36 Vacancies
↪ Driver – 04 Vacancies
↪ MLT – 08 Vacancies
↪ PCC – 03 Vacancies
↪ Radiographer – 02 Vacancies
↪ Lab Attendant – 01 Vacancies
✅ Delhi Govt Hospital Vacancy 2023 Salary:
- Jr. Physiotherapist: Rs. 25,000/- per month
- MTS: Rs. 18,486/- per month
- DEO: Rs. 22,516/- per month
- Technologist (OT): Rs. 22,516/- per month
- PCM: Rs. 30,000/- per month
- EMT: Rs. 22,516/- per month
- Driver: Rs. 22,516/- per month
- MLT: Rs. 24,440/- per month
- PCC: Rs. 24,440/- per month
- Radiographer: Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Lab Attendant: Rs. 22,516/- per month
✅ Delhi Govt Hospital Vacancy 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Jr. Physiotherapist (01): Inter(Science) + Degree in Physiotherapy.
MTS (18): Matriculation from a recognized Board/Institution. Experience – Preference will be given to experienced candidates. Fresher can also be considered.
DEO (28): Minimum 12th passed + Well conversant with computer packages (Windows, Word, Excel) + Typing speed of more than 35 words per minute (English) on computer.
Technologist (OT) (08): B.Sc. (Anesthesia & Operation Theatre Technologist) OR B.Sc. (OT Technologist / B.Sc. (Anesthesia Technology) from a recognized University/Institute.
PCM (01): Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences with a full-time Post Graduate Qualification in Hospital (or Healthcare) Management from a recognized University. Experience: At least one year experience in a hospital after acquisition of the aforementioned qualifications.
EMT (36): EMT-Basic/EMT-Advanced Certification from Institutes approved by Health Sector Skill Council under the National Skill Development Programme of Govt. of India OR Pre-Hospital Trauma Technician from Institutes approved by Directorate General of Health Services, Govt. of India. Roles and Responsibilities: Tansfer & care of patients in ambulances Manning of Ambulance control Room at Hospital.
Driver (04): 10th passed. Valid Driving License for driving heavy vehicles. Knowledge of Motor Mechanism. Working experience of 03 years.
MLT (08): Essential: Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Technologists / Medical Laboratory Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology / Biotechnology) from a Govt. recognized university / institution with two years of experience in the relevant field.
PCC (03): Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences (preferred) or Bachelor’s degree in any field. Experience: At least one year experience in a hospital.
Radiographer (02): B.Sc. Hons. in Radiography or B.Sc. in Radiography 03 years course from recognized university/Institution.
Lab Attendant (01): 12th pass (Science) with 02 years’ experience of lab as a Lab Attendant.
✅ Delhi Govt Hospital Vacancy 2023 Selection Process: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Delhi NCR Central Government Hospital Vacancy selection:-
|Interview / Interaction|
✅ Delhi Govt Hospital Vacancy 2023 Application Fee:
|General / OBC / Ex-Serviceman||₹ 885/- (₹ 590/- extra for every additional post applied)|
|SC / ST / EWS/PH||₹ 531/- (₹ 354/- extra for every additional post applied)|
|Payment Method||Online Mode|
✅ How to Apply Delhi Govt Hospital Vacancy 2023:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply Online through BECIL Registration Portal (becilregistration.in).
- The BECIL Registration to be completed in 7 steps:-
- Step1: Select Advertisement Number.
- Step2: Enter Basic Details.
- Step3: Enter Education Details/ Work Experience.
- Step4:Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate.
- Step5:Application Preview or Modify.
- Step6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
- Step7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
The last date for submission of Delhi Govt Hospital Job 2023 is 23/11/2023.
✅ Help Desk: For technical problem faced while applying online: email@example.com (OR) For queries other than technical: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 0120-4177860.