CRED Recruitment drive 2023: CREDis hiring Software Development Intern through off campus Placement for Bangalore. A student from various disciplines can apply for the CRED off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
CRED was established in 1985 by Irwin M. Jacobs and six other co-founders. Its early research into CDMA wireless cell phone technology was funded by selling a two-way mobile digital satellite communications system known as Omnitracs. It is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. It creates semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology.
CRED Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Software Development Intern|
|Salary||up to ₹30/Month*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
CRED Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain automated test cases using mobile automation tools
- explore framework design patterns and enhance automation framework
- create and maintain test data and test environment setups using tools
- collaborate with testing team, developers, product owners, and other stakeholders to ensure
- comprehensive test coverage
- analyze test results, identify defects, and report issues to the right owners
- participate in code reviews and ensure the testability of new features
- read automation testing planning, best practices documentations
- deliver outcomes in time boxed manner meeting assurance quality standards
- publish automation execution report and issues effectively to project stakeholders
CRED Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- strong programming skills in at least one object-oriented language (Java, Python, etc)
- hands-on experience with test automation frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver, Appium, and REST-Assured
- basic knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, Oracle)
- basic shell scripting hands-on
- familiarity with version control systems like Git for collaboration and code management.
- understanding of agile software development and testing methodologies
- willingness to learn new technologies and tools quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- analytical mindset to debug complex issues and find potential areas of improvement.
- good communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
How to Apply for CRED Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.