CPCL Recruitment 2024 for ITI Apprentices: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) invites online applications for the engagement of Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961, in various designated/optional trades. The CPCL Apprentice 2023-24 Notification has not been released yet. On this page, job seekers will find general information about upcoming CPCL Apprentice eligibility, vacancies, age limits, stipends, and details on how to apply. CPCL’s open recruitment advertisements are published in leading national newspapers. Once it is released, IndGovtJobs will update the latest details on this page.
CPCL Apprentice 2024 Notification
|Name of Post||Expected Vacancies|
✅ CPCL Apprentice Trade wise Vacancies:
- Mechanic (Ref. & Air-COnd.)
- Instrument Mechanic
- Draughtsman (C)
- Draughtsman (M)
- COPA Computer
- Food Production (Gen.)
- Laboratory Operator (CP)
- Attendant Operator (CP)
- Back Office Apprentice
- Executive (Marketing)
- Executive (HR)
- Executive (CS)
- Executive (F&A)
- Office Assistant
- Warehouse Exe. (Rec. & Des.)
- Store Keeper
- Data Entry Operator
✅ CPCL Apprentice Age Limit:
✔️ 18 to 24 years as on closing date.
✔️ Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates.
✔️ Age Relaxation for PwBD Candidates:Upper age is relaxable by 10 years for General candidates, 13 years for OBC candidates and15 years for SC candidates.
✅ CPCL Apprentice Salary / Stipend:
✔️ For ITI Posts: ₹ 8,050/- per month
✔️ For Office Assistant / Warehouse Executive posts: ₹ 7,000/- per month
✔️ For Store Keeper and DEO Posts: ₹ 3,500/- per month
✔️ For all other Posts: ₹ 9,000/- per month
- ✔️ For ITI Posts: Passed 10th class examination and ITI in relevant trade course.
- ✔️ For Office Assistant / Warehouse Executive/ Store Keeper and DEO Posts: Matriculation with 12th class Examination Passed.
- ✔️ Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): Passed B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic or Biology.
- ✔️ For Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): Passed B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic or Biology.
- ✔️ For Accountant: Passed B.Com.
- ✔️ For Back Office Apprentice: Passed any Graduation (Non-Engineering).
- ✔️ For Executive (Marketing): MBA (Marketing) / Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (2 years full time Course).
- ✔️ For Executive (Human Resource): MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full time Course).
- ✔️ For Executive (Computer Science): MCA (3 years full time Course).
- ✔️ For Executive (Finance & Accounts): CA/ICWA/ MFC / MBA (Finance & Accounts) / Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management.
- The selection will be based on the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their respective ITI trades / Degree.
✅ CPCL Apprentice Application Fee:
- No fee is required for CPCL Apprentice Jobs.
✅ How to Apply CPCL Apprentice Recruitment:
- To apply for the Apprenticeship Training, eligible candidates must submit their applications online through the official website of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) at cpcl.co.in Career Page.
- Candidates are required to have a valid email ID and mobile number.
- During the registration process, candidates should upload scanned copies of their photograph and signature, among other necessary documents.
- Explore the Latest Apprentice Job Opportunities in the Government Sector