Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023 Notification for 02 Legal and Account Posts before 27th October 2023: The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (CPCB) is conducting recruitment for CPCB Vacancies. Online registration is open for the engagement of the following manpower purely on a short-term contract basis for deployment in the office of the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023
|Name of Post||No of Posts|
Also Read : Driver Jobs and Vacancies in Govt
✅ CPCB Recruitment 2023 Monthly Remuneration:
- Assistant Legal: ₹ 34,500/- per month.
- Assistant Accounts: ₹ 22,744/- per month.
✅ CPCB Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
(1) Degree in Law (B.L.)
(2) Attending the hearing in Hon’ble High Court, NGT, CAT and other Courts/Tribunals
(3) Preference shall be given for working in Environmental fields as an Advocate Or Legal Advice work or Both.
(1) Atleast Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (B.Com).
(2) Experience: Accounting related work in government office, PFMS/TDS (Taxation)/ Tally entry to experience.
CPCB Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Personal interaction
- Documents Verification
✅ CPCB Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
- General – ₹ 885/- (₹ 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC- ₹ 885/- (₹ 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST- ₹ 531/- (₹ 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – ₹ 885/- (₹ 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – ₹ 885/- (₹ 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – ₹ 531/- (₹ 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
✅ CPCB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online:
➢ For Applying CPCB Jobs 2023: Eligible Candidates are required to apply online through BECIL Registration Online Portal (https://becilregistration.in/).
- ➢ Registration to be completed in 7 steps:-
- Step 1: Select Advertisement Number.
- Step 2: Enter Basic Details.
- Step 3: Enter Education Details/ Work Experience.
- Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate.
- Step 5: Application Preview or Modify.
- Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
- Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
➢ Last date for submission of application forms is 27/10/2023.