BT Group Recruitment drive 2023: BT Group is hiring Trainee Associate Engineer Networkthrough off campus Placement for Bangalore. A student from various disciplines can apply for the BT Group off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
About BT Group:
BT Group is one of the world’s leading communications services companies. At BT Group, the solutions we sell are integral to modern life. Our purpose is as simple as it is ambitious: we connect for good. There are no limits to what people can do when they connect. And as technology changes our world, connections are becoming even more important to everyday life.
BT Group Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||BT Group|
|Post Name||Trainee Associate Engineer Network|
|Salary||up to ₹4 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
BT Group Job Responsibilities:
- Supports the delivery of continuous assessments across a specified area of the organisation’s field engineering capabilities, identifying critical gaps and delivering the design of future required engineering states.
- Supports the deployment of tools that enable engineering teams to continue building and innovating.
- Participates in the timely resolution of critical customer escalations contributing to high standards of customer delivery.
- Undertakes the implementation of efficiency savings and delivers on targets for performance in output and quality to ensure an environment of continuous improvement is instilled in the team.
- Undertakes the designing and planning of tactical project plans across product / service groupings to meet time, cost and quality targets.
- Follows roadmaps for engineering capability, maturity, health and status updates ensuring the function’s vision aligns with group strategy.
- Executes and delivers within standardised procedures in order to achieve objectives and the vision of the engineering enablement.
BT Group Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Customer Service
- Service Delivery
- Process Standardisation
- Escalation Management
- Health & Safety
- Issue Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
- Commercial Acumen
- Data Analysis
- KPI/Metric Monitoring
- Technical Support
- Incident Management
How to Apply for BT Group Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.