BEML Recruitment of Group C positions 2023-24: BEML Limited has published current recruitment notification of Diploma Trainees, ITI Trainees and Staff Nurse positions for filling up 119 vacancies for BEML Limited various Manufacturing Units and Marketing Divisions located all over India. The BEML Limited Vacancy 2023 online registration process start from 29th September 2023 to 18th October 2023.
BEML Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Online for 119 Posts
|Name of Post||No of Vacancies|
|Diploma Trainee (Mechanical)||52|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||27|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||07|
|ITI Trainee (Machinist)||16|
|ITI Trainee (Turner)||16|
✅ BEML Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
Diploma Trainee: 29 years for UR, 32 years for OBC and 34 years for SC / ST.
ITI Trainee: 29 years for UR, 32 years for OBC and 34 years for SC / ST.
Staff Nurse: 30 years for UR, 33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC / ST.
✅ BEML Recruitment 2023 Salary:
Diploma Trainee: ₹ 23,910 – 85,570/-
ITI Trainee: ₹ 16,900 – 60,650/-
Staff Nurse: ₹ 18,780 – 67,390/-
✅ BEML Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- ↪ Diploma Trainee (Mechanical): 03 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 60% aggregate marks.
- ↪ Diploma Trainee (Electrical): 03 years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 60% aggregate marks.
- ↪ Diploma Trainee (Civil): 03 years full time Diploma in Civil Engineering with 60% aggregate marks.
- ↪ ITI Trainee (Machinist): 1st Class Pass in ITI in Machinist Trade with National Apprentice Certificate.
- ↪ ITI Trainee (Turner): 1st Class Pass in ITI in Turner Trade with National Apprentice Certificate.
- ↪ Staff Nurse: B.Sc. Degree in Nursing (OR) SSLC with 03 years Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery with Minimum 60% aggregate marks.
✅ BEML Recruitment 2023 Selection Process: Computer Based Written Test and Interview.
- ↪ The BEML Job Vacancy selection will be based on assessment through Computer Based Test consisting of Multi-Choice
- question (MCQ) answers which will include assessment of Quantitative ability/aptitude, General intelligence & Reasoning ability, General awareness, English language (basic knowledge) and Subject/ Trade test which will cover all the subject studied in the related subject/ trade.
- ↪ The Computer based test is administered in English language.
- ↪ written test will be at 4 centers across the country (i.e Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore).
- ↪ Candidates will have to make their choice of center at the time of filling the online application and will have to make their own arrangement towards attending the Written test.
- ✅ BEML Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
₹ 200/- for General / EWS / OBC Candidates.
Fee paid through Online Payment Mode.
The fee not applicable for SC / ST / PWDs.
✅ How to Apply BEML Recruitment 2023 :
- ➢ candidates required to apply online only @ BEML India Official website (bemlindia.in).
- ➢ candidates required to fill basic, personal and educational qualification details.
- ➢ candidates required to upload Photograph, Signature and scanned copy of Xth Marks, XIIth Marks, Degree / Diploma / ITI Certificate, Identity card, Community Certificate, Detailed Resume.
- ➢ The last date for registration of online applications is 18/10/2023.