Amazon Recruitment drive 2023: Amazon is hiring Software Support Engineerthrough off campus Placement for Chennai. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Amazon off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
Amazon was established in 1985 by Irwin M. Jacobs and six other co-founders. Its early research into CDMA wireless cell phone technology was funded by selling a two-way mobile digital satellite communications system known as Omnitracs. It is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. It creates semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology.
Amazon Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Software Support Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹10 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Amazon Job Responsibilities:
- Software Support Engineering is a shared services organization responsible for providing multi-faceted application engineering services to multiple Digital product development teams.
- Developing Tools, applications, code improvements and scripts to resolve operational burden of support engineers and Operations
- Support engineering and troubleshooting on issues related to the digital platform services and content for various products
- Interface with content acquisition, content providers, operations and technical teams to ensure content publishing and delivery as per service level agreements
- Production Builds, Tools, and Configuration Management for software product releases and successful deployments.
Amazon Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 0 to 2 years relevant industry experience in business analyst & operations activities.
- Development Experience in Python/Ruby/NodeJS/C/Java or open source based technologies.
- Experience in Perl or shell scripts, XML/SOAP, web services, web application development.
- Experience in UNIX/Linux operating system and tools Strong communication skills and experience in handling high severity incident management calls.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.