AIIMS Raebareli released a Senior Resident Vacancy Notification. AIIMS Raebareli, an apex healthcare institute, invites online applications for the position of Senior Residents under the Government of India Residency Scheme. These positions are initially for one year, with a possible extension of two years based on performance and conduct.
AIIMS Raebareli aims to fill 148 Senior Resident (SR) positions in various specialties / departments under the Government of India Residency Scheme at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh. The last date for submitting online applications is 18th October 2023.
AIIMS Raebareli Recruitment 2023 of 148 Senior Residents
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
✅ Age Limit:
- Maximum 45 years.
- The Upper Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and Plus 10 years for PwD.
✅ Pay Scale:
- Pay Matrix (Level-11) with a minimum of ₹ 67,700/- + NPA (for medical personnel) as per recommendations of the 7th CPC.
- Candidates must have a medical qualification listed in the first or second schedule, or Part II of the third schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Those holding qualifications listed in Part II of the third schedule must also meet the conditions specified in Section 13(3) of the Act.
Candidates should be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
- For posts in broad specialties, candidates should hold a postgraduate degree such as MD/MS/DNB in the relevant specialty or an equivalent qualification.
- For super specialty positions, the essential qualification should include an MD/MS/DNB in the related broad specialty or DM/M.Ch/DNB in the concerned super specialty.
✅ Selection Process:
|Written Examination (MCQ Based)||80% Weightage|
|Departmental Assessment||20% Weightage|
|Documents Verification||Identity Proof, Address Proof, Qualification & Experience Certificates etc.|
Application Fee :
- General/OBC/EWS candidates: Application fee is ₹ 1,000 + 18% GST (Total ₹ 1,180).
- SC/ST category candidates: Application fee is ₹ 800 + 18% GST (Total ₹ 944).
- PWBD category applicants are exempt from the application fee.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates must submit their applications online through the AIIMS Raebareli Recruitment Portal (recruitment.aiimsrbl.edu.in).
- Candidates are obligated to provide their basic, personal, and educational qualification details.
- Additionally, applicants should upload scanned photocopies of the required documents.
- The deadline for online registration submission is 18th October 2023.
Last date of submission of online application form: 18th October 2023 till 5:00 P.M.
Date of Written examination: 22nd October 2023; (Candidate to report at 9:00 AM)
Date of Departmental Assessment: Next Day of Written Examination (Candidate to report at 9:00 AM)