AIIMS Guwahati has released an advertisement for the recruitment of various Non-Faculty Posts on a Direct Recruitment Basis. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences is inviting online applications from eligible Indian citizens for a total of 142 Group B and Group C Non-Teaching positions opening in the 2023-24 year. Interested and eligible candidates should apply online only through AIIMS Guwahati’s official website, aiimsguwahati.in, on or before the closing date, which is the 10th of November 2023.
AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Online (142 Posts):
|Job Name||Non Faculty Posts (Group B, Group C)|
|No of Vacancy||142|
|Job Type||Assistant, Clerk, Librarian, Technical, Engineer, Medical|
|Selection Process||Exam, Interview|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Assam|
|Job Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)|
✅ Non Faculty Vacancy 2023:
- Store Keeper: 5 posts
- Warden (Hostel Warden): 2 posts
- Junior Warden (Housekeepers): 2 posts
- Lab Technician: 8 posts
- Cashier: 2 posts
- Lab Attendant Grade II: 8 posts
- Hospital Attendant Grade III (Nursing Orderly): 40 posts
- Librarian Grade III: 2 posts
- Technical Assistant/Technician: 17 posts
- Stenographer: 6 posts
- Upper Division Clerk: 5 posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 9 posts
- Assistant Administrative Officer: 1 post
- Junior Accounts Officer: 2 posts
- Yoga Instructor: 1 post
- Radiographic Technician Grade-I: 6 posts
- Physiotherapist: 2 posts
- Speech Therapist: 1 post
- Technician Prosthetics & Orthotics: 1 post
- Junior Hindi Translator: 1 post
- Assistant Laundry Supervisor: 1 post
- Medical Record Technician: 3 posts
- Dietician: 2 posts
- Medico Social Service Officer Grade-I: 2 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 1 post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 1 post
- Junior Engineer (AC & R): 1 post
- Pharmacist Grade II: 5 posts
- Private Secretary: 1 post
- Personal Assistant: 3 posts
- Office Assistant (NS): 1 post
✅ AIIMS Guwahati Non Faculty Salary:
- Group B Posts: Level 6, Level 7
- Group C Posts: Level 1, Level 2, Level 4
✅ AIIMS Guwahati Non Faculty Eligibility Criteria:
- Matriculation pass.
- 10+2 / Senior Secondary.
- Diploma / ITI.
- Graduate / Post Graduate.
✅ AIIMS Guwahati Non Faculty Selection Process:
The selection process for non-faculty positions at AIIMS Guwahati involves several key steps to ensure that qualified and competent individuals are chosen for the respective roles.
- Documents Verification
✅ How to Apply AIIMS Guwahati Non Faculty Recruitment 2023:
➢ Eligible candidates should apply online through AIIMS Guwahati Official Website (aiimsguwahati.ac.in). Please follow these steps:
➢ Visit the Official AIIMS Guwahati Website: Go to the official website of AIIMS Guwahati. The website address may be mentioned in the job advertisement. It’s often in the format: https://aiimsguwahati.ac.in/page/others.
➢ Job Notifications: Look for the job notifications or career/recruitment section on the AIIMS Guwahati website. You’ll typically find detailed information about current job openings.
➢ Online Registration: Click on Apply Online Link to Register your application. Fill out the online application form with accurate and complete information. Provide all the necessary details, such as personal information, educational qualifications, work experience, and any other required information.
Upload Documents: You will typically be asked to upload scanned copies of essential documents, such as your resume, educational certificates, experience certificates, a passport-sized photograph, and your signature.
➢ Last Date: Apply within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News paper dated 21st Ocotber 2023 Issue. i.e. Last date for submission of application is 10/11/2023.
➢ Notification: Download AIIMS Guwahati Non Faculty Indicative Notification Here.