AIIMS Deoghar Non-Faculty Notification 2023 for 91 Group B and Group C Posts: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Deoghar, is inviting online applications from eligible Indian citizens. Those who hold qualifications such as Bachelor’s Degrees, MA, B.Com, Diplomas, Engineering Graduates, 10+2, or have passed Matriculation are eligible to apply for the following Group B and C (Non-faculty) vacancies on a direct recruitment basis. The closing date for the registration of online applications is November 16, 2023.
AIIMS DEOGHAR RECRUITMENT 2023
|Job Organization||AIIMS Deoghar|
|Post Name||Non Faculty (Group B, Group C)|
|Qualification||Degree, Diploma, 10+2, Matric|
|Job Location||Deoghar, Jharkhand|
|Registration Date||27/10/2023 to 16/11/2023|
|Selection Process||Exam / Interview|
✅ AIIMS Deoghar Non Faculty Vacancy 2023:
Assistant Administrative Officer – 01 Posts
Librarian Grade-I (Documentalist) – 01 Post
Medical Social Worker – 01 Post
Junior Accounts Officer (Accountant) – 02 Posts
Technical Assistant/ Technician – 01 Post
Librarian Grade-III – 02 Posts
Office Assistant (NS) – 05 Posts
Hostel Warden – 02 Posts
Store Keeper – 06 Posts
Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01 Post
Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 01 Post
Junior Engineer (A/C&R) – 01 Post
Lab Technician – 08 Posts
Pharmacist Grade-II – 05 Posts
Cashier – 02 Posts
Lab Attendant Grade-II – 08 Posts
Junior Warden (House Keepers) – 04 Posts
Hospital Attendant Grade-III (Nursing Orderly) – 40 Posts
✅ AIIMS Deoghar Non Faculty Recruitment 2023 Salary:
For Group B Posts: Level-7 & Level-6 Pay Scales.
For Group C Posts: Level-5, Level-2 & Level-1 Pay Scales.
✅ AIIMS Deoghar Non Faculty Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Assistant Administrative Officer: Any Degree.
- Librarian Grade-I (Documentalist): Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Service.
- Medical Social Worker: M.A (Social Work)/MSW with specialization in medical Social Work + 5 years of experience.
- Junior Accounts Officer (Accountant): Graduate in Commerce (B.Com) + 2 years of experience.
- Technical Assistant/Technician: B.Sc in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent + 5 years of experience.
- Librarian Grade-III: Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Service.
- Office Assistant (NS): Degree in any discipline.
- Hostel Warden: Degree + Diploma certificate in House Keeping/Material Management/Public Relations/Estate Management.
- Store Keeper: Any Degree + Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Material Management.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Graduate in Civil Engineering + 2 years of experience (OR) Diploma in Civil Engineering + 5 years of experience.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Graduate in Electrical Engineering + 2 years of experience (OR) Diploma in Electrical Engineering + 5 years of experience.
- Junior Engineer (A/C&R): Graduate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering + 2 years of experience (OR) Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering + 5 years of experience.
- Lab Technician: 10+2 with Science + Diploma in Medical Lab Technology.
- Pharmacist Grade-II: Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Cashier: Degree in Commerce + 2 years of experience.
- Lab Attendant Grade-II: 10+2 with Science + Diploma in Medical Lab Technology.
- Junior Warden (House Keepers): Degree + 2 years of experience.
- Hospital Attendant Grade-III (Nursing Orderly): Matriculation Pass + Certificate course in Hospital Services.
✅ AIIMS Deoghar Non Faculty Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
For AIIMS Deoghar Non-Faculty Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts, the selection process will be based on the candidate’s performance in the Computer Based Test (CBT) and Document Verification. The examination scheme and syllabus for these posts will be made available on the institute’s website. The date of the Online (CBT) mode Examination/Interview will be communicated at a later time. The tentative test centers/cities for the CBT include New Delhi/Delhi NCR, Kolkata, and Bengaluru.
✅ AIIMS Deoghar Non Faculty Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
✔️ For UR (General), OBC Candidates: ₹ 1500/-.
✔️ For SC / ST / EWS Category Candidates: ₹ 1200/-.
✔️ No fee for PwBD & Women Candidates.
✔️ The fee should be made through online payment mode.
✅ How to Apply AIIMS Deoghar Non Faculty Recruitment 2023:
To apply for AIIMS Deoghar Non-Faculty 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the Online Application Portal at ibpsonline.ibps.in/aiimsdsep23/.
- Fill in basic personal information.
- Upload a passport-size photograph and signature.
- Provide essential qualification and experience details.
- Review your application; make edits if necessary.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents/certificates (e.g., community certificate, address proof, DoB, mark sheets, etc.).
- Complete the application by paying the online application fee (if required) and submit the form.
The closing date for online application registration is 16/11/2023.
✅ Important Dates:
Commencement of on-line registration of application: 27/10/2023
Last date for registration of application: 16/11/2023
Last date for editing application details: 16/11/2023
Last date for printing your application: 01/12/2023
Online Fee Payment: 27/10/2023 to 16/11/2023.
AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2023 Notification of Faculty, Nursing and Non Teaching Positions from the official website aiimsdeoghar.edu.in: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Deoghar invites online or offline applications for recruitment of Teaching (Faculty) and Non Teaching positions in various departments by direct recruitment or deputation basis.
AIIMS DEOGHAR FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2023 ROLLING ADVERTISEMENT:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
✅ AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2023 Qualification & Experience:
✔️ For Medical Candidates: A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956. A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/ MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/ subject.
✔️ For Non-Medical Candidates: Master’s degree in concerned specialty.
✔️ Post Qualification Teaching / Research Experience: 12 years for Professor, 08 years for Additional Professor and 06 years for Associate Professor.
✅ AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
✔️ The selection will be based on Interview.
✅ AIIMS Deoghar 2023 Application Fee:
|For General and OBC||₹ 3000/-|
|For Women, SC, ST, EWS & PwBD||Nil|
✅ How to Apply AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2023:
➢ Eligible candidates should apply in offline (hard copy) or Soft copy application form.
➢ The AIIMS Deoghar Faculty Recruitment 2023 is a rolling advertisement, the cut of date for receiving application is five rounds.
➢ The Soft copy of same application with enclosures and proof of application fee in Single PDF file must be sent to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
➢ The Hard copy of application with enclosure and proof of application fee
with the requisite documents, is to be self-attested, addressed to AIIMS Deoghar, Academic Block, 4th Floor, Recruitment Cell, Devipur, Dist: Deoghar, Jharkhand, Pin Code-814152 by Speed post/ Registered post/ courier only.
✅ AIIMS Deoghar Faculty Recruitment 2023 Cut Off Dates:
|Round||Last date for Soft Copy||Last date for Hard Copy|
|1st||10th June 2023||17th June 2023|
|2nd||15th July 2023||22nd July 2023|
|3rd||10th September 2023||17th September 2023|
|4th||15th November 2023||22nd November 2023|
|5th||10th February 2024||17th February 2024|
✅ AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2023 Important Links:
AIIMS Deoghar invites application in prescribed proforma for the following Non Faculty positions on deputation basis. Apply within 30 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News paper dated 25th December 2022 Issue.
AIIMS DEOGHAR RECRUITMENT 2023 (Advertisement No. 08/2022)
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Executive Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||01|
✅ Age Limit: As per Advertisement.
✅ Pay Scale:
Medical Superintendent: Level 14 ₹ 144200 – 218200/-
Superintending Engineer: Level 13 ₹ 123100 – 215900/-
Executive Engineer (Electrical): Level 11 ₹ 67700 – 208700/-
Executive Engineer (Civil): Level 11 ₹ 67700 – 208700/-
Librarian Grade-I: Level 07 ₹ 44900 – 142400/-
✅ Selection Process: Personal Interview.
✅ How to Apply:
- ➢ Eligible candidates apply in prescribed application format.
- ➢ Applications completed in all respect along with C.Rs, Vigilance Clearance, Integrity Certificate et. should be sent through proper channel to “The Deputy Director (Adminsitration), AIIMS, Deoghar, At- PTI Campus, Daburgram, Jasidih – 814142, Jharkhand.”
- ➢ The last date for submission of application to through proper channel will be 30 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News paper dated 25th December 2022 Issue (i.e. Last date will be 23/01/2023).