TN MRB Pharmacist Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: Dear aspirants!!! Have a look into this article. This article is going to help you a lot in the preparation for TN MRB Pharmacist Exam 2022. We have provided both the TN MRB Pharmacist Syllabus 2022 and the TN MRB Pharmacist Exam Pattern 2022 in detail. Interested candidates can check through out the page and even download the TN MRB Pharmacist Syllabus 2022 PDF from the end section. Also, detailed TN MRB Syllabus 2022 topics are furnished in the following sections. Hence, gather all the information about the MRB Pharmacist Syllabus 2022 and proceed with preparation.
There will be Tamil language Eligibility Test and Computer Based Examination (CBT)/ Written Examination in OMR as a part of selection process. Tamil language Eligibility Test will be conducted for 50 Marks and for a time duration of 1 Hour. Whereas, CBT will be conducted for 100 Marks and for a time duration of 2 Hours. There will be no negative marking for wrong answer. The question paper will be in English mode. Scroll down for more details.
TN MRB Pharmacist Syllabus 2022
All the applied candidates have to attend the Tamil Language Eligibility Test, CBT/ Written Examination (OMR Based). The higher authorities of the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board have given the TN MRB Pharmacist Syllabus 2022 and the TN MRB Pharmacist Exam Pattern 2022. We have collected and projected here to help all the exam appearing candidates. Get the TN MRB Pharmacist Syllabus 2022 PDF, TN MRB Syllabus 2022 from the below sections.
TN MRB Pharmacist Syllabus 2022 – Details
|TN MRB Pharmacist Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern Download|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TN MRB Pharmacist Exam Pattern 2022
The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) is going to conduct the Exam soon. Selection will be made based on the marks obtained in the written examination, by following the rules of reservation and communal rotation of the Government of Tamil Nadu and other conditions prescribed in the notification. So, all the candidates have to prepare well using the TN MRB Pharmacist Exam Pattern 2022 and make good scores in the exam. Go through the following table and gain complete knowledge regarding the sections involve in the exam.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Marks||Time Duration|
|Tamil language Eligibility Test|
|Computer Based Examination (CBT) / Written Examination in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) – Sheet Objective Type Single Paper Exam for Pharmacist||100||2 Hours|
- There will be no negative mark for the wrong answer.
- The question paper will be set in English only and will contain 100 objective type questions
- The question will be on the standard of Diploma level in Pharmacy
Download TN MRB Pharmacist Syllabus 2022 PDF
Aspirants who want to make the highest scores in the TN MRB Pharmacist have to start their preparation immediately. With the given TN MRB Pharmacist Exam Pattern 2022 and the TN MRB Syllabus 2022, candidates can happily gain complete knowledge of all the subjects. So that, candidates can easily attempt the exam in best way, in order to get the best scores in the examination. Go through the below given points and check out the MRB Pharmacist Syllabus 2022 topics and include them in the preparation time table. And, complete them within time.
Diploma in Pharmacy Syllabus
- Solid dosage forms, Liquid dosage forms, Semi-solid dosage forms, Dental and Cosmetic Preparation, Sterile Dosage Forms, Parenteral dosage forms, Ophthalmic Products, Prescriptions, Systems of weights and measures, Definition, theory, objectives, types, factors influencing, advantages and disadvantages, uses and equipments for the various processes:
- (a) Size reduction
- (b) Size separation
- (c) Mixing and homogenization
- (d) Clarification and filtration
- (e) Extraction
- (f) Distillation
- (g) Drying
- (h) Sterilization
- (i) Aseptic techniques
- General discussion on the inorganic compounds including important physical and chemical properties, medicinal and pharmaceutical uses, storage conditions and chemical incompatibility belonging to different categories.
- Major Intra and Extracellular electrolytes
- Radio pharmaceuticals and Contrast media
- Quality control of Drugs and Pharmaceuticals
- Chemistry of pharmaceutical organic compounds, covering their nomenclature, chemical structure, uses and the important physical and chemical properties, stability and storage conditions and the different type of pharmaceutical formulations of these drugs and their popular brand names of drugs
- Definition, history and scope of Pharmacognosy including indigenous system of medicine – various systems of classification of drugs of natural origin – adulteration and drug evaluation – significance of pharmacopoeial standards.
- Occurrence, distribution, organoleptic evaluation, chemical constituents including identification tests, pharmaceutical applications of categories of drugs
Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Introduction and scope of Pharmacology
- Central Nervous System
- Autonomic nervous system
- Respiratory system
- Cardio Vascular System
- Digestive system
- Chemotherapy of microbial disease
Drug Store and Business Management
- Introduction -Trade, Industry and Commerce
- Channels of Distribution
Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy
- Hospitals Definition
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Disease, manifestation and pathophysiology including salient symptoms to understand the disease like Tuberculosis, Hepatitis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Cardiovascular diseases,
- Epilepsy, Diabetes, Peptic Ulcer, Hypertension
- Adverse Drug Reactions
- Origin and nature of Pharmaceutical legislation in India, its scope and objectives.
- Pharmacy Act, 1948
- The Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940
- The Drug and Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisement) Act, 1945
Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology
- Chemistry and role of proteins, polypeptides and amino acids, classification, Qualitative tests, Biological value, Deficiency diseases
- Clinical Pathology
Health Education and Community Pharmacy
- Concepts of health
- Demography and family planning
- First aid treatment in shock
- Fundamental principles of microbiology
Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Scope of Anatomy and Physiology – definition of various terms used in Anatomy and Physiology – structure and functions of cell, tissues, skeleton, joints, blood, lymph glands.
- Various parts, structure, functions, physiology and diseases of cardio vascular system, respiratory system, urinary system, skeletal muscle system, central nervous system, digestive system, endocrine system, reproductive system and organs of taste, smell, ear, eye and skin
NOTE: In the above section, As there are many topics, we have given only sub topics. For detailed TN MRB Pharmacist Syllabus 2022, please download the PDF from the following link.