Standard Chartered Global Recruitment 2022 – Warm greetings to candidates! If you are looking for Jobs in Standard Chartered Global for Freshers? then check out this article. A while ago the company of Standard Chartered made an announcement about Standard Chartered Global Recruitment 2022 for Analyst Openings in India.
If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank to make a difference then this article will be beneficial for you. If you are interested, check the Standard Chartered Global Eligibility Criteria & other responsibilities from the below sections and apply for the Standard Chartered Global Recruitment 2022. Use this chance and get a direct link to apply for Standard Chartered Global Job Openings 2022 at the end of this page.
Standard Chartered Global Recruitment 2022 for Analyst Openings in India
|Company Name||Standard Chartered|
Standard Chartered Global Recruitment Role Responsibilities
Manage and/ or resolve alerts/ cases.
- Follow the Correspondent/ Non- Correspondent Banking DOI to process risk events in line with Assess, Analyse, Act (AAA) process.
- Do further analysis and escalations using knowledge about complex products.
People and Talent
- Promote and embed a culture of openness, trust and risk awareness, where ethical, legal, regulatory, and policy-compliant conduct is the norm.
- Analyze significant financial crime risk events (e.g. non-compliant transactions, production orders) to ensure that all connected parties, particularly cross-border are identified and reported at the appropriate levels internally across all relevant jurisdictions.
- Apply Group and FCC policies and processes (AML surveillance, client screening, risk assessment) to manage risks.
- In the event of serious regulatory breaches, or where risk tolerances have been breached, ensure senior management is informed and that actions are taken quickly to remediate and/ or activities are ceased.
- Support all control checks undertaken by FCC under the Operational Risk Framework (ORF).
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines, and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the FCSU to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct, and compliance matters.
- FCC Controls representatives in groups and countries.
Standard Chartered Global Other Responsibilities
- Embed Here for good and Group’s brand and values in FCSU,
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business, or Functional policies and procedures.
Our Ideal Candidate
- AML and terrorist financing surveillance skills in relation to the respective country jurisdictions, and client types.
- Analysis skills: able to analyze data trends and out-of-pattern activities, working knowledge of Internet and MS Office Suite & independently assimilate, analyze and evaluate information from dispersed data sources to determine a course of action (e.g. case closure or escalation), and record and communicate this decision clearly and concisely.
- Banking: knowledge in terms of customers, products, and transactions with expertise in at least one customer segment (retail, corporate, private banking, correspondent banking)
- Banking operations experience (Client Due Diligence, payments, trade, markets, or other) and service-oriented attitude.
- Excellent communication in English (articulation and writing).
|Standard Chartered Global Jobs 2022 – Important Link|
|To Check & Apply Standard Chartered Global Recruitment 2022 for Analyst Openings||Click Here – Analyst (2200014016)|
Stay connected with our portal at ekdumzakaas Recuitment to get more facts on Standard Chartered Global Recruitment 2022 for Analyst Openings.