OSSSC Recruitment 2022 – 4070 Nursing Officer Posts, Last Date Extended – www.osssc.gov.in: Hello Aspirants!! here is good news for aspirants who are looking out for employment opportunities. The higher authorities of the Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission have announced the OSSSC Latest Vacancies of 4070 number of district cadre posts of Nursing Officer in all 30 districts establishments and 13 Medical colleges and Hospitals under the Health & Family Welfare Department of the Government of Odisha. Hence, aspirants who are interested in the OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 should register/re-register and have to submit the online application before18th September 2022. The OSSSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online link can be found at the end of this article.
Now check out the below sections, to know information about the OSSSC Nursing Officer Salary, OSSSC Nursing Officer Vacancies, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Process, and other important details from the below section.
OSSSC Recruitment 2022 – 4070 Nursing Officer Posts, Last Date Extended
|Latest OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|No. of Posts||4070 Posts|
|Online Registration/ Re-registration Starting Date||9th September 2022|
|Application Ending Date|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
OSSSC Latest Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Nursing Officer||4070 Posts|
Note: For category-wise vacancies kindly refer to the official notification.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must have passed +2 in the 10+2 system or its equivalent with a Diploma in GNM/ B.Sc Nursing from any Medical College and Hospital of the State/ any other institutions duly recognized and approved by the Indian Nursing Council.
- They shall have to register their name in Nursing Council in the State and have a valid registration certificate as of the date of advertisement which shall be uploaded online.
- A candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia and have
- Passed the Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject; or
- Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as the medium of examination in non-language subjects; or
- Passed Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above from a School or Educational Institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or Central Government, or
- Passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
- A candidate must have attained 21 years of age
- Must not be above 38 years of age
OSSSC Nursing Officer Salary
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay and Pay Matrix||Monthly Remuneration|
|Nursing Officer||Pay Scale 29200-92300, Pay Matrix Level 8, Cell – 01||Rs.15000/-|
OSSSC Nursing Officer Selection Process
Candidates will be selected by conducting a Written Test.
Make sure you guys check each & every detail provided in this and if you still wish to check the official OSSSC Recruitment 2022 Notification, then do click on the download link provided below. Further, check out the OSSSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online established below and submit your applications on or before the final date is closed.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 – Notification, Application Form
|OSSSC Jobs Openings 2022 – Important Links|
|To Download the OSSSC Nursing Officer Last Date Extension Notification PDF||Click Here|
|To Download the OSSSC Nursing Officer Notification PDF||Click Here|
|To Apply Online for the Nursing Officer Posts||Click Here (Link is active)|
Keep following our Ekdumzakaas.com website frequently to get the latest information about the OSSSC Latest Vacancies and other state government-related jobs.