MPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF: The officials of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) have released MPSC Dental Surgeon Group B Syllabus 2022 on their official site. Every year, the MPSC officials conduct the Written Test to hire candidates for the Dental Surgeon in General State Service, Group-B position. All the information regarding the MPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2022 has been furnished in our current article. Moreover, the MPSC Dental Surgeon Group B Exam will have 100 Objective Multiple Choice Questions. Moreover, the MPSC Dental Surgeon Question Paper will be of Degree Standard.
MPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2022
By having the MPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2022 in hand, you will be able to prepare the actual topics for the written test. Also, keeping the aspirants view in mind, we have provided full-fledged information about the MPSC Dental Surgeon Group B Syllabus 2022 that helps you to score more in the test. In the below sections, we have provided the Latest MPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Pattern 2022 and the direct link for the MPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2022 PDF.
MPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2022 – Overview
|MPSC Dental Surgeon Group B Syllabus 2022|
|Name Of The Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Name||Dental Surgeon, General State Services, Group B|
Latest MPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates have to go through the below tabular form to get the overview of the MPSC Dental Surgeon Group B Test Paper.
|Subject||Question No||Total marks||Channel||Duration of Examination|
|Based on the prescribed syllabus (102)||100||200||English||1 hour|
1) For each wrong answer 25% or 1/4 of marks will be deducted/ reduced from the total marks.
2) If more than one answer is given to a question or if a candidate has not marked a full circle in the answer sheet, the answer will be considered wrong and 25% or 1/4 of marks will be deducted/ reduced from the total marks for the answer to that question.
3) While following the procedure as above, even if the sum of final marks is in fraction, it will remain in fraction and further action will be taken based on it.
4) If a question is answered unanswered, the system of negative marking will not be applicable in such a case. b) The final merit list will be based on the aggregate marks in the objective test and interview.
MPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2022
Through this section, all the candidates can check the list of MPSC Dental Surgeon Group B Syllabus 2022. Now, applicants can check the topics/ subject names as provided below.
1) Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Medicine, and Surgery as applied to dentistry
1.1) Anatomy – i) Muscles of mastication ii) T.M.J. iii) Tongue and Oral mucosa iv) Salivary Glands v) Dental Morphology
1.2) Physiology & Biochemistry – i) Blood ii) Bone iii) Functions of Saliva
1.3) Pathology and Microbiology – i) Inflammations and Infections ii) Neoplasias iii) Degeneration iv) Sterilization procedures, aseptic techniques & disinfections
v) Pathogenic organisms of common occurrence.
1.4) Pharmacology – i) Anaesthetics ii) Analgesics iii) Antibiotics iv) Pharmacotherapy of common oral conditions
1.5) Medical emergencies in dental practice
1.6) Various aspects of Surgical Principles as related to Orodental diseases.
2) Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
2.1) Dental Caries
2.2) Principles of Cavity preparation
2.3) Tooth Vitality tests
2.4) Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
2.5) Restorative dentistry
2.6) Endodontics – various endodontic procedures including emergency procedures
2.7) Pulpal and Periapical diseases and their management
2.8) Dental Materials
3) Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
3.1) Infection control and cross-infection control
3.3) Anesthetic Considerations
3.4) Exodontia – instruments, procedures & complications
3.5) General considerations of traumatic injuries of the Jaws
3.6) Surgical Management of common oral conditions such as cysts, tumors, infections, etc.
4) Oral Medicine & Radiology
4.1) Importance of medical history
4.2) Premalignant lesions, conditions & oral malignancies
4.3) Common oral ulcerative lesions
4.4) Radiographic techniques & interpretations & RVG
5.1) General principles of orthodontic treatment
5.2) Materials used in the construction of various orthodontic appliances
5.3) Removable appliances.
6) Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry
6.1) Behaviour Management & various preventive treatment modalities in a child patient
6.2) Dental care of children with special needs
6.3) Dental emergencies in children and their management.
6.4) Special emphasis on Pit & fissure sealants & fluorides.
7) Periodontology: Various Gingival & Periodontal diseases & their etiology & management.
8.1) Diagnosis, Indications, Fabrication, Delivery & post-operative follow up in
Partial Denture, Complete Denture & fixed prosthesis patients.
8.2) Dental Materials
9) Public Health Dentistry
9.1) General Epidemiology
9.2) Environmental health with emphasis on waste disposal
9.3) Health educations aids
9.4) Survey procedures
9.5) Various Community-related services
9.6) Practice management & maintenance of records, dead stock, accounts, and audits.
10) Oral Implantology: A brief introduction to various implant systems in practice
11) Aesthetic Dentistry
11.1) Bleaching of teeth
11.2) Veneers with various materials
12) Forensic Odontology: Examination of dental evidence with proper evaluation & presentation of dental findings
13.1) WHO declarations and DCI code of ethics
13.2) Local Governing bodies
14) Recent Advances in Dentistry
MPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2022 PDF Download Links
|MPSC Dental Surgeon Group B Syllabus 2022 – Important Links|
|To Check and download the MPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
Got all the information regarding the MPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2022? then, bookmark and follow our web portal @ freshersnow.com.
MPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any negative marking in the MPSC Dental Surgeon Exam?
For each wrong answer, 25% or 1/4 of marks will be deducted/ reduced from the total marks.
How many questions will be asked in the MPSC Dental Surgeon Group B Exam?
The MPSC Dental Surgeon Group B Exam will have 100 Questions.
What is the time limit for the MPSC Dental Surgeon Written Test?
The MPSC Dental Surgeon Written Test will be conducted for 1 Hour.