Cyient Recruitment 2022: Cyient recruiters are soon inviting 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 Batch Freshers through the Cyient Off Campus Drives Drive 2022. So, all the job seekers who are exploring the Cyient Off Campus Drives Drive can check this page. Moreover, candidates who are having required qualifications like Graduation or Post Graduation are eligible for Online Registration. Observe the Online Registration Link which is inserted below.
Enhance your career with clearly the complete Cyient Off Campus Drives process. Furthermore, candidates after the Online Registration can attempt the Online Assessment. From this page, you can know the Cyient Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Registration for Cyient Off Campus Drives Drive 2022, and many more.
Cyient Off Campus Drives 2022 Design Specialist Openings
|Cyient Off Campus Drives 2022 Drive – Important Links|
|To Check & Apply for Cyient Off Campus Drives 2022 Design Specialist Openings||Click Here|
Cyient Off Campus Drives 2022 Drive – Overview
|Name of the Company||Cyient|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 Batch|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||INR 3.25 LPA|
|Category||Off Campus Drives|
Cyient Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Final-year students pursuing BE/ B.Tech and ME/ M.Tech with a consistent academic record of 60% or more
- Fresher graduates
- No active backlogs at the time of taking the online assessment
- Eligible streams are – Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical & Instrumentation,
Aeronautical/ Aerostructures, Civil, Computer Science/ IT, Telecommunications.
Cyient Selection Process 2022
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Letter of Intent & Pre-Joining Training
- Offer Letter
Cyient Limited provides geospatial, engineering design, information technology (IT) solutions, and data analytic services in India and internationally. Furthermore, the company operates in three segments: Utilities, Geospatial and Communications; Manufacturing and Industrial Products; and Design Led Manufacturing.
It offers engineering services, such as mechanical engineering, plant engineering, aftermarket, manufacturing engineering, embedded software and electronics, engineering application software development, electrical engineering, rail signaling and electrification, semiconductor design services, and intellectual property and allied services.
Terms & Conditions
- All selected BE/ B. Tech candidates must participate in pre-joining training at Cyient’s identified nodal centers.
- Training sessions will be delivered by Cyient-approved trainers.
- Selected candidates are requested to pay the prescribed training fee of Rs. 36,000, as applicable, prior to the commencement of the training, and must obtain a valid fee receipt.
- Our nodal centers will monitor the behavior and discipline of the candidates undergoing pre-joining training. Any indiscipline observed will lead to action deemed fit.
- Cyient reserves the right to determine the final test center and work location as per the business requirement.
- The amount invested in training will be reimbursed after the candidate joins Cyient.
- No fee is to be paid until the candidate receives the letter of intent from Cyient for pre-joining training.
★ For BE/ B.Tech: Candidates selected in the interview process are asked to participate in a paid pre-joining training. The pre-joining training fee will be reimbursed once a candidate joins Cyient. Our selection criteria are based on aggregate training records, as described below:
- Candidates who earn 80% and above during the pre-joining training will qualify to join Cyient
- Candidates who earn less than 70% during the pre-joining training will be ineligible to join Cyient
- Aspirants who earn 70% to 79% during the pre-joining training must take remedial classes and appear for re-examination. Failing to secure a minimum of 80% in re-examination will lead to disqualification
★ For ME/ M.Tech: There is no pre-joining training process.
- Candidates must carry the latest passport-size photocopies.
- Latest updated Resume.
- Furthermore, the certificates of Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th.
- Original and Xerox copy of the photo identity proof.
|Cyient Off Campus Drives 2022 – Important Link|
|To Check and Apply Cyient Off Campus Drives 2022 for Trainee Engineer Openings||Click Here|
We hope that all the candidates will definitely be benefited from the above Cyient Off Campus Drives 2022 information. So, soon after referring to this article, you can attempt the Selection Process. Furthermore, keep in touch with us on Ekdumzakaas Recruitment for exciting updates.