Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2022: Greetings to the candidates! Looking to gain experience in the world of work? Then do check this article. The recruiters of Asteria Aerospace are seeking to hire candidates for the role of Associate Engineer I – Flight Operations. Candidates who have completed 4 years of Aeronautical/ Mechanical Engineering are eligible to apply for the Asteria Aerospace Jobs 2022. All the candidates who are waiting for the Asteria Aerospace Careers can grab this chance and get detailed information regarding Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2022.
Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2022
Further, to make it easy for the candidates we have provided a direct link to apply for the Asteria Aerospace Associate Engineer Openings in the important links table below. For more updated information regarding the Asteria Aerospace Job Openings, bookmark this page and follow us regularly.
Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2022 | Associate Engineer Jobs in Gurgaon
|Name Of The Company||Asteria Aerospace|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer I – Flight Operations|
|Qualification||4 years of Aeronautical/ Mechanical Engineering|
Asteria Aerospace Job Description
- Responsible for conducting demonstration/ Trials of Asteria products & solutions to clients/ end-users.
- Responsible for creating the compliance matrix sheet with respect to the tender document spec sheet.
- Responsible for conducting training on Asteria products & solutions to Asteria clients.
- Responsible for always, adhering to all the relevant rules and regulations in place and ensuring legal compliance in place before starting each operation.
- Ensure adherence to all the safety standards set by the organization.
- Assist with management of the tender process.
- Assist with documentation of trials/ demonstrations and other events.
- Assist with coordination of Asteria exhibition events.
- Assist with the development of Asteria product training documents.
- Expected travel – 80% of the time.
Asteria Aerospace Recruitment Specific Responsibilities
- Complete understanding of the systems.
- Coordinate with another Engineering team to understand the Integration of specific parts and learn the troubleshooting steps to resolve the issues.
- Should take care of the respective systems given for demos/ Trials.
- Able to diagnose problems.
- Find solutions to issues and fix them.
- Documentation for repairs and corrective actions taken during the repair.
- Test Flying of the System with respect to the RPF/ RFI documents before going for any Demos/ Trials.
- Test flying of the system after repair and diagnosis.
Asteria Aerospace Recruitment Qualifications
4 years of Aeronautical/ Mechanical Engineering
Asteria Aerospace Careers Relevant Experience
- 0-2 years of experience in Flying UAVs.
- Academic Project experience years of RC flying and building experience (Good to have)
- Knowledge of autopilot systems and subsystems.
- Experience in Onsite business and client handling (Desirable).
Asteria Aerospace Desired Skills & Characteristics
- Knowledge of RC Aircrafts/ Multi-rotors/ UAV Flight dynamics and operations
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills required (Hindi & English).
- Excellent Knowledge of Mechanical and Electronic subject basics.
- Good presentations & understanding skills are required.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work.
- Good at understanding the customer/ End user requirements.
|Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2022 – Important Links|
|To Check & Apply for Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2022 for Associate Engineer Openings||Click Here|
Keep following our site @ freshersnow.com in order to get all the latest information regarding Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2022.