Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Online Apply | Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Application Form | Odisha BSKY Online Registration
There are many citizens in our country who are not able to get proper healthcare facilities due to their financial status. For all those people the Odisha Government has launched Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. Through this scheme, the Odisha government is going to provide healthcare facilities and medical cover to the beneficiaries. Today we are going to give you all the important information regarding this Yojana like what is Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana?, Its objective, benefits, features, eligibility criteria, required documents, application procedure etc. So if you have the interest to grab every single detail regarding this scheme then have to read this article very carefully till the end.
About Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2021
For the economically vulnerable families, the Odisha Government has launched Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. Through this scheme, the government is going to provide health insurance cover up to Rs 5 lakh per family per annum. This insurance cover will be for secondary and tertiary processes of treatment. With the help of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana, cashless treatment will be provided to nearly 3.5 crores (70 lakh families) beneficiaries throughout the state. Under this scheme, all those people who will visit the state government health institution from district to sub-centre level will be provided all the healthcare services free of cost irrespective of their income, residence and status. For the women beneficiaries, an additional amount of Rs 200000 would be given as a health insurance cover.
Expansion Of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
The Government of Odisha has decided to expand Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. Under this scheme 20.80 lakh more families will be covered and some more private hospitals will be empanelled from 1st September 2021. Currently, this scheme covers 71.69 lakh families. After the expansion, it will cover 92 lakh families of the state. The eligibility criteria will change so that new beneficiaries can be included in this scheme. The launching of the BSKY smart card will be done in a phased manner, after its launching by Chief Minister Mr Naveen Patnaik on 15th August 2021. This scheme will be launched in Malkangiri, Sundergarh, Gajapati, Bolangir and Mayurbhanj districts in the first phase. Currently, beneficiaries of Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana, below Poverty line and Antyodaya Anna Yojana cardholders and those families whose family income is below Rs 2 lakh are included under this scheme.
Revised Eligibility Criteria Of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
Under the revised eligibility criteria the beneficiaries of the national food security act and the state food security act will also be covered. Under Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana from 1st September 2021, the beneficiaries can start taking benefit of this scheme. Till the time the Government of Odisha is issuing smart cards, beneficiaries can use their NFSA or SFSA cards to avail the benefit of this scheme. Through this scheme, the government will provide Health Insurance up to Rs 5 lakh and Rs 10 lakh in the case of women. The Government of Odisha has 17 empanelled hospitals outside the state and 183 empanelled hospitals within the state.
Distribution Of Smart Cards Under Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
The annual budget of all the eligible families will be automatically renewed on 1st September 2021. All the districts will be covered under this scheme by 14th November 2021. UTI infrastructure technology and Services limited will be responsible for making and distributing smart health cards. Each family will get two smart cards. Therefore 1.85 crore smart cards will be produced for 92.50 lakh households. The smart card will contain the name of the beneficiary and a 12 digits unique registration number. A kit will be provided with a smart card in which a list of all the empanelled Hospitals will be present. All the panchayats will get the smart cards by 2nd October 2021
Key Highlights Of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Odisha|
|Objective||To provide Health Care facilities and health insurance|
|Official website||Click here|
|Financial assistance||Rs 5 lakh per annum per family|
|Launched on||15th August 2018|
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2021 (BSKY)
The government is also thinking to expand the empanelled hospital outside Odisha so that better healthcare facilities can be provided to the citizens of the state who are living in other states. The state government has enrolled around 200 private hospitals in Odisha and around 20 super speciality hospitals outside Odisha. In order to ensure the proper implementation of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana, the government is also going to conduct a third-party audit. There are around 4036 packages that have finalized under Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. Keeping the current cost of treatment in mind the package rates have rationalised.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana All Medical Colleges Covered
As you all know that Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana has been launched on 15th August 2018. It has received an overwhelming response from the citizens of the state. Under this scheme cashless treatment is provided to all people irrespective of their income, residence or status. In addition to this Rs 5 lakh, health insurance cover is also provided to the citizens of the state who belong to an economically weaker section of the society. The Odisha Government has extended the free Health Care Services to Government Medical College hospitals. Now the citizens can also avail themselves the cashless services through Government Medical College hospitals irrespective of them belonging to below poverty line or above the poverty line.
Assistance For Women Raised
Under Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana the government is providing Rs 5 lakh per annum per family health insurance cover. For women beneficiaries of the family now the Government of Odisha has increased the financial assistance by Rs 3 lakh which means that now the insurance cover women beneficiaries of the family under Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana is Rs 10 lakh for secondary and tertiary treatment procedures. Through this scheme around 1.5 crores, a woman of the state will get benefit.
Objective of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
The main objective of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana is to provide healthcare facilities to the economically weaker section of society. Through this scheme, Health Insurance covers up to Rs 500000 has been offered to the citizens of Odisha so that they can get the treatment on time. Now the citizens of Odisha and not required to worry about the financial expenses in case of any disease because with the help of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan cashless treatment will provide to them.
Components Of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana has launch with the objective of providing healthcare facilities to the economically weaker section of society. There are two components under this scheme which are as follows:-
- Free Health Care Services: Under this scheme, the government is going to provide free healthcare services to all irrespective of their income, status or residence. These health care services will provide from the sub-centre level up to district headquarter hospital level
- Health Insurance: For the residents of the states who belong to the economically weaker section of society, the government is going to provide Rs 5 lakh annual health coverage and Rs 7 lakh annual health coverage for women members of the family. This health insurance is going to benefit around 70 lakh economically vulnerable, families.
- Drop Back Assistance: Under this initiative, pregnant women and sick infants will provide with Rs 500 who visits public health facilities. With the help of this financial assistance, the beneficiary can take transport back home after delivery/treatment in the hospital
Facilities Provided Under BSKY
- Free Health Care facilities in government Health Care institutions
- Free medicine
- Free dialysis
- cancer chemotherapy
- Free OT
- Free ICU
- Health cover up to Rs 5 lakh per family and Rs 700000 for women member of the family
Helpdesk Facilities At Private Hospitals
A meeting was held with the state Health assurance society and in this meeting, it was decided that each empanelled Private hospital will have a help desk facility for the beneficiaries of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. Because the patients were finding it difficult to access the benefits of this scheme in private hospitals. So in order to overcome this problem the government is going to deploy a help desk in each empanelled hospital so that the beneficiaries would be able to avail the benefits of the Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Scheme. This help desk will help the beneficiaries to follow all the formalities in order to avail of cashless treatment.
Guidelines of Odisha BSKY
- The treatment of Pre-existing diseases will cover under the scheme
- The beneficiaries of this scheme do not require to pay any premium amount
- Odisha Government will pay the premium amount
- All those beneficiaries who will refer to any hospital that is situated outside the state then such beneficiaries will be provided with Rs 2,000 financial assistance for conveyance. This financial assistance will directly transfer into the bank account of the beneficiary
- Around 20 super specialty Hospital have included in this scheme
- Around 4036 medical packages are included in this scheme
- The citizens of Odisha who are living outside the state can also avail benefit of this scheme
- Beneficiaries can avail of treatment up to Rs 3 lakh in case of cancer, heart, and kidney disease which was previously 1 lakh
- Patient belonging to either APL or BPL category can also avail free blood bank facilities free of cost
Benefits And Features Of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- For the economically vulnerable families, the Odisha Government have launched BSKY
- Under this scheme, the government is going to provide Rs 5 lakh health insurance cover per family per annum
- This insurance cover will be for the secondary and tertiary process of treatment
- With the help of this scheme around 3.5 crores, beneficiaries will benefit.
- Under this scheme, all those people who will visit the government healthcare institution will be provided free treatment irrespective of their income, residence and status
- For women beneficiaries of the family to the government will provide additional Rs 200000 cover
- Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana has started on15th August 2018.
- With the help of this scheme, the citizens of Odisha can avail themselves cashless treatment in the government and empanelled private hospitals
- The claim settlement process under BSKY will undertake through insurance companies
- The government is also thinking to expand the empanelled hospital outside Odisha in order to provide better healthcare facilities
- The state government have empanelled 200 private hospitals in Odisha and around 20 super speciality hospitals outside Odisha
- In order to ensure proper implementation of this scheme the government is also going to conduct a third-party audit
- There are around 4036 packages that has offered under this scheme
- For free healthcare services at government Health Care institutions all the beneficiaries irrespective of their income, status or residents are eligible
- For health insurance cover upto Rs 5 lakh per family and Rs 7 lakh for women member of family below mentioned categories of citizens are eligible:-
- Applicant must be resident of Odisha
- Biju krushak Kalyan Yojana card holder
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card holders
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana card holders
- All those families whose annual income is below Rs 50000 in rural areas and below Rs 60000 in urban areas
- Biju krushak Kalyan Yojana card
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card
- BPL card
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana card
- Income certificate
Application Procedure Of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, click on apply online
- Now a new page will open before you where you have to enter all the required details like your name, address, phone number, etc
- After that, you have to upload all the necessary documents
- Now you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply online for Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan.
- In the last of the submission of the filled application form kindly check all the details very carefully and then should make the final submission of the application form.
Through this article, we have provided you with all the important information regarding Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact the helpline number or write an email in order to solve your problem. The helpline number and email id as follows:-