Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana Apply | Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana Online Registration | Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana Application Form | Tripura Swanirbhar Yojana Benefits
Nearly every business has faced some kind of negative impact due to covid-19. There are few prominent markets in the rural areas and the earning of a large population is dependent on the shop owners in the market. So for all those people, the government of Tripura has invited applications under Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana.
Through this scheme, many kinds of benefits will be provided to the shop owners so that they can cope up with their loss which happened due to covid-19. With the help of this article, we are going to share with you step by step the application procedure of Mukhymantri Swanirbhar Yojana. Other than that you will also get information regarding objectives, benefits, features, eligibility criteria, required documents, etc about this scheme. So if you want to apply under this scheme, you have to read this article until the end.
About Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana
Mukhymantri Swanirbhar Yojana has been launched to provide various types of benefits to the shop owners who have suffered losses due to covid-19. There are various kinds of famous markets in the rural areas and the earnings of many citizens are dependent on the shop owners of these markets. But due to covid-19, the shop owners have suffered losses. Other than that the availability of working capital has also become acute.
So to provide support to these shop owners they will be brought under a formal channel of the economy by providing them registration under trade license, availing insurance coverage, and benefits of various kinds of financial assistance which are provided under Central and state government schemes. Other than that under Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan also the Government of India is providing various kinds of benefits to shop owners.
Objective of Mukhymantri Swanirbhar Yojana
The main objective of Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana is to provide benefits to shop owners who have suffered losses due to covid-19. Through this scheme, the shop owners will be bought under the formal channel of the economy by providing them registration under trade license, availing insurance coverage, providing the loan, and providing them benefits of various financial assistance schemes under state and central government. With the help of the Yojana, the shop owners will become self-dependent and will be able to finance their day-to-day needs.
Key Highlights Of Mukhymantri Swanirbhar Yojana
|Name Of The Scheme||Mukhymantri Swanirbhar Yojana|
|Launched By||Government Of Tripura|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Tripura|
|Objective||To Provide Various Kinds Of Benefits To The Shopkeepers|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Implementing Special Drive For Shopkeepers In Rural Areas
The rural development department of Tripura has recognized the need to implement certain special measures within the stipulated time to make shopkeepers self-reliant under Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana so that they can contribute to the growth of the rural and state economy. These measures are as follows:-
Trade Licence To Shopkeepers
Panchayati Raj institution areas the rural development department has framed the Tripura panchayat rules 2011 to collect taxes. A total of 19683 trades have been issued till 30th May 2020 to retailers and wholesalers. Shopkeepers are required to submit their applications for trade licenses to the gram panchayat manually.
There is no online system for applying for a trade license. The government has proposed to conduct a trade license camp in the market clusters by the Panchayat Samiti along with the Market Committee. Expenditure for conducting these camps will be borne by the own source revenue of PRI.
To apply for a trade license the shopkeeper has to submit a trade license application form and photocopy of voter ID card or Aadhar card. At the time of submission of the application, the shopkeeper has to submit Rs 100 per year if he or she is a wholesaler and Rs 50 per year if he or she is a retailer. The shopkeeper has to renew the trade license every 2-year licenses
Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan
Under Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan the shopkeepers can apply to avail emergency credit line up to 20% of the outstanding credit. The tenure for this loan will be of 4 years with a moratorium period of 12 months on principal repayment. The guarantee cover for this loan will be provided by the government to the banks. Shopkeepers can avail of this scheme by 31st October 2020. Shopkeepers are not required to submit any kind of guarantee fees or fresh collateral security
Under this scheme, 30% (for women 35%) subsidy is given for a loan up to Rs 1 crore to carry out trade and business. The amount of subsidy is capped at Rs 100000 per beneficiary. The general managers of the industries and commerce Department collect the application under this scheme. To get the benefit of this scheme there is no income and qualification bar.
All those individuals who are between the age limit of 18 to 50 years can apply under this scheme. Only one person from one family can benefit from this scheme. All the individual, partnership categories, self-help groups, and cooperatives can apply under this scheme.
Application for a business loan
- Those shopkeepers who are a member of scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, other backward classes, or religious minorities can get term loan for the development of their business
- Application through SC/ST/OBC/Minority corporation:- Shopkeeper can also avail loan under laghu vyavsay Yojana up to Rs 300000. This loan can be availed only if the annual income of the family is below Rs 300000. Laghu vyavsay Yojana application will be approved by the SC welfare sub-committee of the concerned area
- Application through Tripura scheduled Tribes cooperative development corporation limited:- Those schedule tribe citizens of Tripura who are unemployed can get a business loan for 4 years at a 6% rate of interest if his or her family’s income is under Rs 98000
- The Application through OBC cooperative development corporation:- For OBC community unemployed member who is a resident of Tripura and has a family income less than Rs 300000 can get a loan up to rupees 5 lakh with 6% rate of interest
- Application through Tripura minority cooperative development corporation:- TMCDCL also provides concessional credit for self-employment activities. Those sections of minorities who are backward which includes Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis, and Jains can get the benefit from this scheme. If the person has an annual family income of less than Rs 98000 then he or she can get the benefit of this scheme. A new initiative under NMDFC is also introduced under which the eligibility criteria of up to Rs 600000 has been introduced to expand the coverage of the scheme
Registration under National pension scheme for traders
To provide old age protection and social security National pension scheme for retail traders. shopkeepers and self-employed persons are introduced to all those beneficiaries whose annual turnover is not more than Rs 1.5 crore. This scheme is voluntary. Through this scheme, shopkeepers will get a minimum of Rs 3000 per month as pension after attaining the age of 60 years.
If the subscriber of the pension dies before attaining the age of 60 years the spouse of the beneficiary will get the 50% amount of pension as family pension. The only spouse can take the benefit of a family pension.
Application for shop/stock insurance companies
For the insurance of building, inventory stock against burglary or any kind of damage rural local bodies will facilitate applications by the shopkeepers for insurance coverage. For building the insured sum will cover the full cost of rebuilding the property which includes architect fees, cost of clearing the debris, etc.
The fire and special perils, the insured sum will be Rs 100000 which requires a premium of Rs 300 to 400 for pucca construction and Rs 1200 to 1300 for kutcha construction. For burglary, the sum insured will be up to Rs 100000 which requires a premium of Rs 200 to 300 for Pucca construction and Rs 600 to 700 for kutcha construction.
Through the rural local body of the state government, 100% coverage of shops under fire and burglary insurance will be provided. All those shopkeepers who are not registered under GST will also be covered under this scheme.
District Wise List Of Markets Covered Under The First Phase Of Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana
|Name of District||Name of Block||The Name of Market||Number of Shops||Number of Shops to be covered in the first phase|
|North||Panisagar RD block||Jalabasa market||208||100|
|Jubarajnagar RD block||Tilthai market||150||72|
|Unakoti||Chandipur RD block||Dalugaoan market||158||76|
|Kumarghat RD block||Fatikroy market||217||105|
|Dhalai||Ambassa RD block||Kulai market||107||52|
|Durga chowmuhani RD block||Halhali market and ManikBhander market||830||403|
|Khowai||Kalyanpur RD block||Kalyanpur market||483||233|
|Teliamura RD block||Chakmaghat Purva market||127||61|
|West||Bamutia RD block||Gandhi gram market||227||109|
|Mohanpur RD block||Kamalghat market||191||92|
|Old Agartala RD block||Khayerpur market||238||115|
|Dukli RD block||Amtali market||238||115|
|Sepahijala||Nalchar RD block||Paschim nalchar market||242||117|
|Charilam RD block||Bishramganj||480||231|
|Boxanagar RD block||BoxaNagar bazar||170||82|
|Gomati||Tepania RD block||DhajaNagar market||270||130|
|Amarpur RD block||Nutan bazar market||156||75|
|South||Raj Nagar RD block||Barpatharimarket||210||101|
|RupaiChari RD block||Dakshin Manu bankul||140||67|
|Jolaibari RD block||Baikhora market||346||167|
Benefits And Features Of Mukhymantri Swanirbhar Yojana
- Mukhymantri swanirbhar Yojana has been launched to provide various types of benefits to shop owners who have suffered losses due to covid-19
- Through this scheme shop owners will be brought under the formal channel of economy
- Registration under trade license will also be offered through this scheme
- Other than that insurance coverage benefits, various kinds of financial assistance under Central and state government schemes will also be provided under this scheme
- With the implementation of this name, the shop owners will become self-dependent and will be able to finance their day-to-day needs
- All those people who are connected with shop owners for their earnings will also get benefits of this scheme
- Through mukhyamantri swanirbhar Yojana shop owners will also get loans to carry out their business
- All the citizens of Tripura can apply under this scheme
Eligibility Criteria And Required Documents
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Tripura
- The applicant must be a shopkeeper
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Residential certificate
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
Procedure To Apply Under Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana
- First of all the applicant has to get the application form from gram Panchayat or rural development block
- Now applicant is required to fill the application form by entering all the required details like name, email id, mobile number, etc
- After that applicant have to attach all the required documents to this application form
- Now applicants have to submit this application form to the gram panchayat or rural development block
- By following this procedure applicants can apply under mukhyamantri swanirbhar yojana
Through this article, we have provided you with all the important information regarding Mukhymantri Swanirbhar Yojana. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact the helpline number or write an email to solve your problem. The contact details are as follows:-
- Address:- GOVERNMENT OF TRIPURA DIRECTORATE OF URBAN DEVELOPMENT 5th FLOOR OF U.D. BHAWAN SAKUNTALA ROAD : NEAR RABINDRA BHAWAN: AGARTALA : TRIPURA(W)
- PIN Code: 799001
- Email ID:- [email protected] [email protected]
- Helpline Number:- 0381-2329301
Read More – पीएम किसान PM Kisan FPO Yojana 2021: Online Registration
Karnataka Bhoomi Online Land Record RTC, Pahani Report
जमाबंदी भूलेख खाता खतौनी, ILRMS Assam Land Record
Anyror Gujarat: Bhulekh Naksha 7/12, Urban/Rural Area Land Record