Andhra Pradesh Jnanabhumi Scholarship Apply Online | Jnanabhumi Scholarship Renewal, Status | Jnanabhumi Scholarship Yojana Form
We all know that how much people are suffering from the loss of financial funds and also they are not able to pay their fees such as the fees of tuition or the fee of schools so the Andhra Pradesh Government have come up with the different type of scholarship schemes which will give the benefits of fee reimbursement to the people belonging to backward categories such as scheduled caste, Scheduled tribe or even other backward categories. These scholarship schemes will be very beneficial to all people. In Jnanabhumi Scholarship today we will share with you all the important aspects of these schemes and a step-by-step procedure through which you can apply for the scholarship online.
About Jnanabhumi Scholarship
The Andhra Pradesh Government have come up with different types of a scholarship scheme for the development of the poor people of the state. There are different types of schemes available for all of the backward categories and all of the economically backward people of the state. The Andhra Pradesh government is always doing its best to help all of the people who are suffering from the loss of money. Through the implementation of these scholarship schemes, many of the students will be able to gain educational benefits.
Types Of Scholarship
There are two types of scholarship present in the Andhra Pradesh Scholarship Portal. The two types of scholarships are mentioned below:-
- Post-matric scholarship
- Pre-matric scholarship
Of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
|Name||Jnanabhumi Post Matric Scholarship|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Department|
|Beneficiaries||SC, ST, OBC & Handicapped students|
criteria for both types of scholarship are mentioned below in the following
- Students who are pursuing polytechnic/ ITI/ Degree/ above level courses from government/ aided/ private college affiliated from govt. universities/ board can apply
- Day scholar students who are studying in college attached hostel or department attached hostel can apply
- 75% aggregate attendance is mandatory for the applicant to get a scholarship
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs. 2.50 Lakh
- Total land holding of the applicant’s family should not exceed 10 acres wet or 25 acres dry or 25 acres both together
- In the applicant’s family, no one should be a government employee or pensioner except sanitary workers
- Applicant family should not own four-wheeler except taxi, tractor or auto
- No one in the applicant’s family should be an income taxpayer.
- The applicant must follow the following annual income criteria as finalized by the concerned authorities:-
|Backward Category||Annual Income must not exceed-|
Rs.1.5 lakhs in the rural area
Rs.2 lakhs in the urban area
|Differently Abled||Rs.1 lakh|
- Applicant must belong to SC/ ST/ BC/ Disabled community
- Annual income should not exceed Rs. 2 Lakh per annum
- Applicants of SC/ ST/ BC/ Disabled community can apply if studying from class 5th to 10th
- BC community applicants can apply only when the student is studying in 9th or 10th standard.
In-Eligible for Post Matric scholarship
- An applicant who is studying in the private or deemed university are not eligible
- An applicant who is pursuing correspondence or distance education courses are also not eligible
- Students who get admission under management/ spot quota can not apply for the scholarship.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Statics
|Schemes||Students||Amount (in crores)|
|B. C Welfare||1095459||2018|
- Timely release of scholarship amount
- Assurance of Genuine and eligible students
- Less paperwork
- Contributes to environmental sustainability
- Less time consuming
documents are required while applying for the Andhra Pradesh scholarship
- White Ration Card
- Income Certificate ID number
- Cast or Community Certificate
- ID issued by Meeseva
- Aadhaar Number
- Bank Account details
- Passport size photographs
- Mobile Phone Number
- Email ID
- Previous year mark-sheet
|Pre-matric scholarship||SC/ ST Students studying in V- VIII will get Rs. 1000 for boys and 1500 for girl students.IX & X class students will get Rs. 1500 along with Rs.750 /- books grant for day scholar IX & X class students will get Rs. 3500 along with Rs.1000/- books grant for Hosteller|
|Post matric scholarship|
Jagananna vidya deevena
|Full fee reimbursement|
students- Rs. 10000/-Polytechnic
& Above courses- Rs. 20000/-
Application Procedure Of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
want to apply yourself for the scholarship scheme then you must follow the
following application procedure mentioned below:-
- On the homepage, click on the “Post-Matric Scholarship” link.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Download the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form (JSAF).
- You can also collect it from college.
- Fill the application form.
- Verify your details.
- Attach all the documents.
- Submit the signed copy of the form to the principal of your college.
- The form will be verified by the college principal.
- The form will be submitted through Jnanbhumi.
- You will receive an SMS on confirming the submission.
- Visit the Mee Seva portal and provide the following-
- Jnanabhumi application ID.
- The scholarships will be transferred to your account as soon as possible.
Pre Matric Scholarship
- To apply go to the official website first
- Then click the “Pre Matric Scholarship” option
- Go to “How to apply” section
- Read the information given there
- Click the apply link available there
- Fill the application form
- Upload the documents
- Submit the application form
- After that concerned hostel welfare officer will go through the details and confirm the application
- After confirmation, the district welfare officer will sanction the scholarship.
Status Of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
want to check the application status of your application form then you must
follow that step by step procedure given below:-
- First, visit the Official Website link given here
- On the homepage, click on the Login option.
- Enter the following-
- Click on the application status option.
- The status of the application will appear.
want to renew your application form then you must follow the step by step
procedure given below:-
- First, visit the Official link given here
- On the homepage, click on the Login option.
- Enter the following-
- Click on the renew option.
- Choose the year.
- Update the following-
- Click on the submit option
Login On The Portal
- First of all, you are to visit the official portal
- The home page when open in front of you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the login
- Now a login page will appear before you
- Here you have to enter your user id, password, and captcha code
- Now you have to click on sign in
- by following this procedure you can log in on the portal
- Correct information to be filled in the form
- Students should not change the mobile number they used while registration
- Renewal students can modify their mobile number and email id during biometric authentication
- Must have a bank account linked with Aadhaar card
- All necessary information is must to be filled in the application form.
Through this article, we have shared all the important details regarding the Jnanabhumi scholarship 2020. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact their toll-free number or you can also write an email. Toll-free number and email address is as follows:-