JP Morgan Careers Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Credit Risk – Analyst . A student from various disciplines can apply for the JP Morgan Careers recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
JP Morgan Careers 2023:
|Company Name||JP Morgan|
|Salary||up to ₹8LPA*|
JP Morgan Careers Job Responsibilities:
- Preparing credit risk analysis reports of clients, including in-depth financial analysis, business analysis and industry analysis; and making recommendations on credit facilities and internal credit ratings
- Developing strong working knowledge of allocated sectors and tracking sector/client developments on an on-going basis
- On-going credit related interaction with Corporate Bankers and Credit Executives
- Tracking credits and updating Credit executives and Bankers on key changes/developments in their industries and clients
- Collaborate with teams globally to innovate new processes, approaches, models and products
JP Morgan Careers Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
- Candidates perusing CFA / FRM certification
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (freshers, having cleared May 2023 exams)
- Keen interest in financial markets, corporate finance and credit analysis
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
About JP Morgan:
JPMorgan Chase & Co is a Financial services company. It was established in 2000, and the headquarters are in New York, United States. Jamie Dimon is the CEO of the corporation. Per the reports generated in 2022, the total number of employees working in the firm was 293,723, and the organization’s revenue was US$132.2 billion.
How to Apply for JP Morgan career Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.