How to Write or Draw on a PDF File in Mac and Windows:
If you just want to write letters in crossword or revise a plan, you might not have the tools you need for it. However, there are a few methods you can use to write or draw a PDF in Mac and Windows, which we’ll explain in this guide.
how to write on pdf file in windows
In Windows, you can convert a PDF file to a Word document, edit it, and then save it as a PDF file again to preserve your changes.
- Open Word document, select file > Open And find the PDF file you want to edit.
- Select the PDF file to open it in Word. If you get a message that Word will convert your PDF to an editable document, select Okay And wait for the program to convert your PDF to an editable format.
- After the file is opened in Word, you can edit the document. Choose file > save as and then choose save as Type > PDF To save the document back as a PDF file.
How to Add Text to a PDF File in Windows Using Adobe Acrobat Online
You can write to PDF documents in Windows with Adobe Acrobat’s online service.
- log in to your adobe acrobat online Account and select Edit text and images.
- Choose Add a file from your device > continue To open the PDF file on your computer, and upload it to the site. Once the document is uploaded, it will be in the same editable format as a Word document.
- Choose Add text on the toolbar at the top.
- Drag the cursor to the place where you want to add text. Click here to create a text box and resize it by dragging circles to the edge and type your text in the textbox.
- You can also adjust the color and font size of your text to fit your document. Then, choose close To save your changes.
- Choose download Click on the top right of the screen to download your PDF file.
With Adobe Acrobat Online you can also add annotations or sticky notes, mark up text, or convert PDFs to other file formats.
How to Draw on PDF File in Windows
Many a times you just want to amend certain plans or fill letters in crossword. In such cases, the easiest thing to do is to use an online tool like Adobe Acrobat Reader or PDFescape. smallpdf.
Draw on PDF Using Adobe Acrobat Reader
Drawing tools are available in Adobe Acrobat Reader, but only for PDFs that have annotations.
- Open Adobe Acrobat Reader choose more equipment > Comment.
- Select the PDF file you want to draw.
- Choose drawing tools.
- Choose drawing markup Tool, which can be a rectangle, oval, arrow, line, cloud, or polygon.
- You can also use Pencil Tool for creating free-form drawings.
- To draw in PDF, choose a tool, click and drag on the document to insert the shape you want, or click one of the t sign To insert different text types.
- Right-click and select set position > It’s finished To finish drawing the figure.
pay attention: To draw a complete circle or square or to draw lines, press slip away key on your keyboard while drawing a shape. Then, select the shape and drag one of its handles to edit or resize it.
- You can also add pop-up notes or comments to the shapes you draw hand Double-click the shape to use the tool and enter your text.
- To add a text box, select add text box, click and select in PDF Text Properties (Bold, Font, Alignment, etc.) In Comment Toolbar If you want to remove the text box, select it and press delete.
Draw on PDF Using PDFescape
pdfscape It’s a free tool with tons of features that lets you add text, create PDFs, and manage pages the way you want. Here’s how to draw a PDF file in Windows using PDFscape.
- Upload your file from your device or paste the URL into a PDF file online.
- Use the Freehand tool to draw on the PDF document. You can also add an image or shape.
- After drawing on your PDF file, you can download it to your device.
How to Write or Draw on PDF File in Mac
There really aren’t many freebies pdf editor For macOS that lets you write to PDF, add or remove images, fill out forms and more. However, built-in preview program There are a number of PDF editing capabilities that may work better for you, depending on what you want to do.
- Choose go > Application > Preview to launch the program.
- Choose file > Open And find your PDF file and open it in preview.
- Choose opinion > Show Markup Toolbar.
pay attention: The Preview app does not allow you to edit text that is already there. If you want to overwrite a piece of text, you’ll need to draw a white box over it to hide the text, and then use the Text tool to write on top of the box.
- On the Markup toolbar, select sketch, draw or Shape To create free-form or standard shapes such as a rectangle, oval, circle, arrow, line, star, and other shapes.
- To add text, click Text Tool, which is located between the Shape tool and the Signature tool.
- Choose file > save To save the changes you made to your document.
Was this guide helpful? Share with us in the comments below.