How to Install an Additional Keyboard Language on Windows, Mac and Mobile Devices:
Installing a keyboard language enables you to type All popular languages Spoken worldwide. Almost all platforms, including Windows, MacOS, Chrome OS, iOS, and Android, allow you to install additional keyboard languages.
Once you add a language, you can toggle between all available languages on your device. If you do not intend to use it, you can uninstall a keyboard language.
How to install a keyboard language on windows 10
Microsoft offers several languages to install on your Windows 10 PC Adjustment App.
- Press The windows + I am To open keys simultaneously Settings app.
- Choose Time and language.
- Choose Language: Hindi, From the left sidebar.
- Scroll down the right pane Favorite languages Section.
- Choose Add a language in this section.
- Choose the keyboard language you want to add and choose next on the bottom.
- Select additional language features to enable them. Then, select Install.
- Once the selected language is established, you can switch it using different language switching methods. On the Language page in Settings, click on The keyboard.
9. In the drop down list, go ahead and choose your new language for keyboard input.
- You can also click on the language under Favorite languages And click on the option Like additional keyboards to install more features for your language, if they exist.
- To remove the keyboard language, repeat steps 1-3 above to access the language screen, select and select the language remove.
How to install keyboard language on MacOS
Follow the steps below to install and use the keyboard language on MacOS.
- Select and choose the Apple logo in the upper-left corner of your Mac’s screen system Preferences.
- Choose The keyboard the option.
- Choose Input source On the tab Keyboard settings screen To see the list of currently installed keyboard languages.
- Choose + (Add) To add a new language, at the bottom of the list.
- Select the language you want to add to the left sidebar.
- Select an input source on the right for your language and then choose to link on the bottom.
- Now you are back on the input source screen. Enable Show input menu in menu bar Option to switch between languages using your Mac’s menu bar.
- To remove an established language, select that language in the list and select remove (-) Options below the list.
How to install keyboard language on a Chromebook
Chrome OS-based device Like Chromebook lets you add and use multiple keyboard languages.
- Select and select the time in the lower-right corner of your screen Adjustment (Gear icon ⚙).
- In the left panel, click on the Advanced drop-down and select language and input.
- Choose the option that says Manage input methods, On the left pane.
- Choose Add input methods To add a new keyboard language.
- Choose the keyboard language you want to install and select to link.
- Should say your newly established language Active Next to it. This means that it is now usable on your Chromebook.
Now you can open a text document on your Chromebook and use the new language to write to it.
How to install a keyboard language on iPhone
Apple makes it easy to add keyboard language to your iPhone. You have several languages to choose from, each with its own keyboard layout.
- Launch Adjustment Apps on your iPhone.
- Tap General> Keyboard> Add New Keyboard.
- Click on the language from the list to install the language keyboard
- Select the keyboard layout for your chosen language and tap done In the upper-right corner.
- To remove an established language, tap Edit In the upper-right corner of The keyboard Screen. Tap on remove (-) Sign in next to the language you want to remove and then select Remove.
How to install keyboard language on Android
While most Android devices Use gboard, You do not need to use this keyboard app to write in many languages. Almost all keyboard apps have the option to install an additional language, and the process for doing so is very similar to the Gboard process.
Since Gboard is the most commonly used keyboard app, here we will show you how to install language in this keyboard app.
- Open up Adjustment App on your Android device. To do this, either drag it down from the top of your screen and select the cog icon, or open the app drawer and select Adjustment.
- Scroll all the way down and tap system.
- Tap Languages and input On the following screen.
- Choose Virtual keyboard Choose more Gord from the list.
- Choose the first option that says language.
- Tap Add keyboard At the bottom to install a new keyboard language.
- Select the language you want to use on your device.
- On the following screen, select the keyboard type you want to keep for your selected language. Choose done In the bottom-right corner.
- You can switch to your newly added language the next time you use Gboard.
- To remove an established language, tap on the pencil icon in the upper-right corner of language Screen. Select the language you want to remove and tap on the delete icon in the top-right corner.
pay attention: The above methods establish a The keyboard A language that you can only type in and not a system Language on your devices.