How to Get Windows 11 Now from Insider Preview:
Has there been a more anticipated version of Windows than Windows 11? Showcasing a major departure from the traditional Windows look and feel, from mysterious gestures to screen captures, Windows 11 is intriguing. So how do we get our hands on it to make our decisions? Read on to see how to get Windows 11 now Microsoft Windows Insider Preview.
Preparing for Windows 11 Insider Preview
It’s tempting to install Windows 11 on your main computers to see how it will run, but please don’t do it. If possible, put it on a PC that isn’t one you depend on everyday or install it in a virtual machine like hyper-v.
The Windows 11 Insider Preview isn’t completely baked in. It’s just there to tell us what to expect and provide feedback for us. There will be problems with this.
some are System Requirements That many devices will not be satisfied. Okay. There is a version or build of Windows 11, called the Dev Channel Build, that will attempt to install even if the device does not meet the requirements. However, that build will stop being updated as soon as Windows 11 is released to the general public.
Microsoft had one pc health check App to verify system readiness. However, if the device failed, it did not explain why. The app also had some other technical issues, hence, Microsoft stopped providing it. They may make it available again just before the public release of Windows 11.
Is my computer ready for Windows 11?
The system requirements for Windows 11 are slightly different than those for Windows 10, or any operating system.
Minimum System Requirements
Unusual requirements include TPM version 2.0, UEFI, a Microsoft account, and a working connection to the Internet. Once installed, Windows 11 Insider Build does not require an internet connection. If a Microsoft account isn’t already used to sign in to the device, go to Sign up for Microsoft account.
Check device for TPM 2.0 and UEFI
- Choose start Menu button and start typing system. System information will appear in the results. Select it.
- system information a. window will open to show System Overview. scroll down BIOS Mode and verify that it reads UEFI. If it does not, the UEFI BIOS mode will need to be changed to UEFI.
- recorded believe In find what field and select search. If the device has a TPM, Search will find it.
In this case, it was found memory subcategory.
System Information Utility is a simple and easy way View computer specifications Same for other Windows 11 requirements.
Get Windows 11 Insider Preview
To get the Windows 11 Insider Preview, you must join the Windows Insider Program. This is a Microsoft-run community of Windows fans and professionals who want to see the latest and greatest and give feedback to Microsoft.
- go to Windows Insider Site and register.
- Once registered, select start button and then select the gear icon for Adjustment.
- In the Settings window, select Updates and Security Near the bottom-left.
- When the Update & Security window opens, select Windows Insider Program in the lower-left corner. then choose get started. note that quit the insider program is an option.
- Choose link account.
- The sign-in window may show a Microsoft account if the user is using one on this device. Select either a pre-filled account or Microsoft account, is not work or school account.
- Choose your internal setting The window will show three options. Select if the device’s hardware meets the requirements for Windows 11 beta channel. If not, select dev channel. The Dev Channel will be installed on devices that do not meet the requirements of Windows 11.
If the Dev Channel build is used, the device will stop receiving Windows 11 Insider builds after Windows 11 is released to the general public. To continue receiving new Insider builds, the device must have a clean install of Windows 10.
If the device meets the hardware requirements, it can be re-enrolled in the Insider Program and receive the next Windows 11 beta build. If it doesn’t meet the hardware requirements and is re-enrolled in the Insider Program, it will only receive a future Windows 10 Insider build.
- A notification will show links to the bands Microsoft Insider Privacy Statement And this Microsoft Insider Program Agreement. Choose confirm To continue.
- On the next band, select restart now.
- After device restarts and login, go to start menu > Adjustment > Updates and Security > Windows Insider. Note that the selected Insider channel and account is shown. Also, pay attention to the option to stop receiving preview builds.
- In the same window, select Windows Update and then check for updates. If getting the Windows 11 Insider Preview isn’t a must, just wait until the next time the device checks for updates.
- The Windows 11 Insider Preview will begin downloading.
Once it’s downloaded, restart the device and enjoy discovering the latest version of Windows and being part of a small group of people who have contributed to its improvement.
Windows 11 Insider Preview is temporary and doesn’t cost anything. Test it with CPU and RAM In-depth processes, discover and test new features, or brag to your friends that you have it. this is up to you. What would you do? Tell us