How to Fix YouTube Comments Not Loading in Chrome:
If you’re a YouTube fan, you’ll be familiar with the YouTube comments section. This is where you can create a voice heard in the YouTube community with a message of support or well-meaning constructive criticism.
Unfortunately, you can only do this when the YouTube comments section is loading properly. If YouTube comments are not loading on your PC or Mac, it may indicate a browser or connection problem. If you are struggling to fix a non-loading YouTube comments section, then you have to try these troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.
Reload YouTube (and your web browser)
There is always no obvious reason that YouTube comments are not loading properly. While the reason may not appear obvious, the solution (for most users) is simple: refresh the page.
Is killing F5 Key or selection To refresh The button in your browser should solve problems with the broken YouTube comments section. If your connection or page load itself was interrupted in some way, this would cause the YouTube comments section to stop working. This issue should be resolved by refreshing the page.
However, this assumes that there are no other problems with your browser or connection, such as DNS connectivity issues. If refreshing the page does not fix it, you may want to close and restart your browser before considering other improvements.
Disable browser extension
Specifically some browser extensions Ad blocker extension, This may affect how some pages load in your web browser. If you are using an excessive ad blocker extension for example, this may prevent some built-in scripts from loading on the YouTube website.
This may prevent the YouTube comments section from loading correctly. If this happens, you will have to disable the browser extension (or extension) because of the problem.
- If you’re using Google Chrome, you can quickly disable and disable the Chrome ad-blocking extension Three dots menu icon > More equipment > Extension.
- You will see a list of extensions installed in Extension Menu. To disable any extension you assume there may be problems with YouTube, select Slider button For that extension, switch it Close Post. If you are unsure if an extension is causing this problem, disable all extensions to test your browser.
With some or all of your extensions disabled, return to the YouTube video with a non-loading comment section. If the problem is resolved, you can assume that an extension is at fault, and you may have to leave the extension (either temporarily or permanently) to resolve the problem.
Clear browser data or reset your browser completely
While this is not a fool-proof solution, clearing your browser data is a good way to ensure that any pages you load are refreshed. Rather than trusting one Cached Page History To load YouTube, it ensures that your browser loads all of YouTube’s files from scratch.
This should resolve issues where YouTube tries to load scripts that no longer exist or have been corrupted in your cache, possibly due to a broken YouTube comments.
- To clear your cache in Google Chrome, select Three dots menu icon > Adjustment.
- In Adjustment Menu, select Privacy and security > clear browsing Data.
- In clear browsing Data Menu, make sure all time Is chosen from time limit The drop-down menu and all available checkboxes are selected. Choose Net data At this point to clear your browser cache and web history.
When you have cleared your browser cache, reload YouTube and try to load the comments section. If the problem is not resolved, you can try resetting your browser settings completely. For example, misconfigured can fix cache or proxy settings problems.
- To do this in Chrome, select Three dots menu icon > Adjustment.
- Choose Advanced > reset settings From the side menu, then select Restore settings to their original defaults.
- Confirm that you want to reset your settings accordingly. This will erase your entire browser configuration, including custom startup pages, any installed extensions, and your browser cache and history. Choose reset settings To do this.
This will completely reset your Chrome browser profile. If the problem is not resolved at this point, the problem may point towards your connection problem. You can also think about switching to another browser, such as Firefox or Microsoft Edge, as this will directly circumvent any problems with the browser you are using.
Disconnect from VPN and Proxy (and check your connection)
If you are using one virtual Private Network (Or VPN) to connect to the Internet, or if you tunnel your web traffic using a proxy server, you may find that some webpages (such as YouTube) do not load correctly.
This can happen by design, where some websites prevent parts or an entire page from loading when using a VPN or proxy as a way to reduce the risk of spam or network attacks. However, it can also be caused by incorrect connections or broken connections.
Unfortunately, in this example, you may need to disconnect from the VPN or Remove proxy server settings To allow YouTube to load correctly. If you are on a corporate network, speak with your network administrator first to determine if connection issues can be resolved internally.
You should also check that your connection (without VPN or proxy) is stable and working properly. For example, if your ISP’s DNS server is faulty and prevents some pages from loading properly, you may need it Change your DNS provider And one to switch Public DNS server Instead.
Resolving YouTube Connection Issues
If your YouTube comments are not loading, refresh the page or Clearing your browser cache Should help solve the problem for most users. If you are still having problems, you may need to think about it Reset your network settings Or testing another browser, along with switching completely to another connection.
Once you have solved your YouTube issues, You can make your voice heard in the comment section of your favorite (or least favorite) creators. Serious YouTube fans may consider investing YouTube Premium For an ad-free experience, but if the platform is not for you, you can easily Delete your youtube account Instead.