How to Bulk Delete All Your Facebook Posts:
If you’ve had Facebook for a while, you’ve probably built up a huge collection of posts. What in the past was considered “cool” to post may now seem inappropriate. It’s not only our friends and family who can see these old posts. Employers actively look at social media profiles before hiring.
While you definitely should Boost Your Facebook Privacy Settings To prevent this, you may want to consider a more drastic approach. One way to protect yourself is to delete all the Facebook posts on your profile at once, removing them from view permanently. If you want to delete all your Facebook posts, here’s what you need to do.
How to Bulk Delete All Facebook Posts on PC or Mac
The easiest way to view and delete all Facebook posts on your profile is to use the website interface on PC or Mac. The Facebook website allows you to review and delete your old Facebook posts, where you can either archive your posts to hide them from view or delete them altogether.
If you’re worried about your post being deleted, don’t worry—Facebook uses a Recycle Bin system to give you the opportunity to change your mind. Posts placed in the Facebook Recycle Bin can be restored within 30 days. However, if you want to expedite their removal, you can delete Facebook posts immediately.
- to start, open facebook website Sign in, then select down arrow icon on the top right. In the pop-up menu below, choose Settings and Privacy > activity log.
- In activity log menu, select manage activity option on the left.
- In manage activity menu, make sure your posts The option on the left is selected. You can review each post manually and select the checkbox next to each post to delete it or, alternatively, select All box to select all your profile posts.
- Once you’ve reviewed and selected posts, you can choose to archive the posts or delete them. Archiving them will hide the posts so that only you can see them in the future, but they will remain on Facebook. Choose archive To do so, or press recycle bin Preparing for removal of posts.
- If you archive posts, select archive in the left-hand menu to review them later. if you chose delete, however, choose recycle bin To permanently remove them from the menu list. Select the posts you want to delete, or select All To select them all, then select delete to remove them permanently.
Once deleted, Facebook posts can’t be recovered—they’re gone forever. If you move posts to the Facebook Recycle Bin but don’t manually delete them afterwards, you still have 30 days to restore them or move them to your archive before Facebook automates them remove completely.
How to Delete All Facebook Posts Using Your Mobile Device
If you prefer to use Facebook on your Android, iPhone, or iPad device, you can use the Facebook app to bulk delete all Facebook posts on your profile. These steps follow the same process as the Facebook website method demonstrated above and should work for both Android and Apple devices.
- To get started, open the Facebook app on your mobile device and sign in (if you haven’t already), then select menu icon > View your profile To move forward.
- On your profile page, select three-point menu icon under your name.
- In profile settings menu, select activity log the option.
- Below your posts section of activity log menu, select manage your posts Button.
- As on the Facebook website, you can choose to delete or archive individual posts by selecting the checkboxes next to each post. However, if you want to delete all posts, tap to select All checkbox. choose either archive or recycle bin At the bottom to prepare for removal or removal of posts.
- If you choose to delete posts, you’ll need to confirm that you want to move them to the Recycle Bin, where they will stay for 30 days before being deleted. Choose move to recycle bin Option to confirm your choice.
- return to the activity log Menu to review your options. If you want to review posts you’ve archived, tap archive the option. Otherwise, tap recycle bin To review posts you’ve moved for deletion.
- In recycle bin In the menu, you can review posts that you have scheduled for deletion. However, to remove them quickly, select or select individual posts All checkbox to select them all. Choose restore to restore them, archive to take them to your collection, or delete to remove them permanently.
If you choose to delete your Facebook posts from the Facebook Recycle Bin, they cannot be recovered and they are lost forever. This applies to any posts that remain in the Recycle Bin for 30 days or more, as these posts will be deleted at that time.
If you want to keep any post, use archive work instead. It restores the positions, but hides them from view. Only you can review posts you’ve archived, ensuring that any embarrassing posts you’ve made in the past are hidden from friends, family, and potential employers.
better privacy on facebook
If you’ve deleted all your Facebook posts, you’re one step closer to removing the influence of the controversial social media network from your life. you can also consider Downloading and deleting your data from Facebook To ensure that you have a complete collection of information previously collected by the Company.
However, it doesn’t just stop there. You can do this block individual facebook ads To stop companies tracking you elsewhere using Facebook. Or, if you’re dealing with trolls, you might block someone on facebook messenger. you can also consider deactivating your facebook account or remove it completely.