Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application Form PDF | Arunodoi Scheme Apply Online | Orunodoi Scheme Registration Form | Orunodoi Beneficiary List Download Online
In this article today, we will share with all of our readers the new information about the Assam Orunodoi scheme which has been launched by the government of Assam recently for the year 2021. There are details about the application procedure, eligibility criteria, benefits of the scheme, objectives of the scheme and also most importantly how the scheme will implement to save the rights of the residents of Assam. In this article, we have shared each and every detail regarding the scheme for your information.
Orunodoi Scheme 2021
On 1st December 2020, the Assam government has launched the Assam Orunodoi Scheme. Under Assam, Orunodoi Scheme Rs 830 per month will be given to the beneficiaries to buy fundamental items like medicines, pulses, sugar, etc. Rs 400 will be given to purchasing medicines, Rs 200 will be provided to buy 4 kilograms of pulses, Rs 80 to buy sugar, and Rs 150 to buy fruit origin. Under this scheme, the amount will be transferred directly into the bank account of the beneficiaries through the direct benefit transfer method. Under the Assam Orunodoi scheme, the government of Assam is going to spend Rs 2400 crore annually.
Objective Of Assam Orunodoi Scheme
The main objective for the Assam Orunodoi scheme will be the implementation of various services in the Assam state. There will be different types of benefits that will be provided to the beneficiaries of the Assam Orunodoi scheme. The main objective of the concerned authorities is to help all of the residents of Assam to lead a happy life without any financial trouble. As we all know that Assam is a small state and many of the people suffer from financial crises there, this scheme will eliminate all those financial crises for the poor families.
My humble request that the benefits of #Orunodoi should reach those who deserve it the most. We should all strive hard toward this goal. We all owe this to the deserving beneficiaries. I shall be grateful.#AssamCares pic.twitter.com/FZWC6nezLn
— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) September 6, 2020
Details of Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021
|Name of Scheme||Assam Orunodoi Scheme|
|Launched On||2nd October 2020|
|Launched By||Government of Assam|
|Implemented By||Finance Department of Assam|
|Objective||To provide financial help to poor people|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Beneficiary Under Assam Orunodoi Scheme
Under this scheme around 22 lakh, beneficiaries will cover. This scheme has been launched by the chief minister of Assam Sarbananda Sonowal during a function held at Amingaon in Kamrup district. These benefits will be received by the female member of the family in order to empower women. Under this scheme, those families will be given priority where there are windows, divyang, unmarried girls etc . The government is also planning to add eight lakh more families under this scheme. Out of this 22 lakh beneficiary, the Government of Assam will transfer the amount to the 18.60 lakh to the families of 29 districts.
- The rest of the beneficiaries of the Bodoland Territorial Area Districts will get benefit amount after BTC elections. These districts are Kokrajhar, Chirang, Baksa and Udalguri.
- The money will be received by beneficiaries from the month of November on 1st December 2020.
- For the month of December, the benefit amount will transfer to all the beneficiary’s bank account on 26 December 2020.
The beneficiaries will also be liable to the following subsidy amount on the different types of essential goods that they will buy from the shops:-
|Procure Medicines||400 rupees|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of pulses||200 rupees|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of sugar||80 rupees|
|Fruits and vegetable||150 rupees|
|Total amount||830 rupees|
Benefits Of Orunodoi Scheme
Under this scheme, the amount will transfer to the beneficiary women through the direct bank transfer method. This amount will be transferred every year for the next five years. Under this scheme priority will be given to women who are disabled/ widow/ divorced/ unmarried/ separated or handicapped. There are many types of benefits that will provide to the beneficiaries in this scheme:-
- A measure of 2800 crore rupees is reserved for the Scheme under which every year 10 thousand rupees to be given to 27 lakh helpless families through DBT.
- The support is given by the government of Rs. 830 per month will mean an additional per annum income of Rs. 10,000 to the poor households.
- 25 lakh rupees will give per school for 200-grade schools on the pilot reason for foundation improvement.
- The Assam government is to give free sterile napkins to young ladies in sixth to twelfth norms government and government-helped schools.
- The Assam government has additionally begun Sarba Brihat DBT Scheme from 17 August and the Beneficiary choice will begin from region level advisory group will begin.
- Just ladies will be the recipient of the plan to guarantee its appropriate use by the family.
GoA has decided to provide Rs 830 per month each to 17 lakh families under the ambitious ‘Orunodoi’ Scheme. The selection of beneficiaries to start from August 17, 2020. They will receive the amount on the first day of every month, starting from October, 2020.#AssamAlwaysAhead pic.twitter.com/G4yBUUBwq5
— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) August 12, 2020
The following people will get priority in the Assan Orunodoi scheme as per the official statement of the authorities:-
- Families with widows
- Unmarried women
- Families with a divyang member
- Families having a divorcee woman.
- Poor families not having ration cards for free rice will get the preference.
- Poor families with the National Food Security Scheme (NFSS) cards
- Families who own two or three-wheelers, tractors under self-help groups can avail the benefits.
Priority Beneficiary Of Assam Orunodoi Scheme
- That household which have widows divorced females, unmarried females, separated females and any specially-abled member of the household
- That household who belong to poor families weather they belong to NFSA or not
Not Eligible Beneficiary
The following people will not be eligible for the scheme:-
- If any member of a family works under the government or PSUs, the family will not be entitled to get the benefits of the scheme.
- Families having 15 Bighas of land, four-wheeler, refrigerator, income above Rs. 2 lakh, own tractor are not eligible for the Orunodoi scheme.
- The family owning washing machine or AC
- If the household does not have any female member.
- Former and current Member Of Parliament/Member Of Legislative Assembly.
- Employees of Government
- Income tax payer
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Selection Procedure
The following procedure will be followed for selecting the beneficiaries under Assam Orunodoi scheme:-
- The district-level monitoring committee will be responsible for finalizing the list of the beneficiary as per the guidelines
- Under this scheme, the preliminary selection will be done at the village council development committee/gaun Panchayat/urban local body
- The village council development committee/gaun Panchayat/urban local body is required to prepare an undertaking cum checklist as per eligibility/ineligibility conditions
- This checklist will be attached to annexure A
- This checklist will be compiled LAC wise by the member secretary, DLMC so that it can be put up at the district level monitoring committee for prioritization/selection
- After that, the district level committee is required to prioritize the list of applicant
- Now this committee will be responsible for ensuring the filing of detailed application form of beneficiaries
- Through this form bank, details and other information will be collected
- Now the approved final list will upload.
- After the uploading process, the details of the beneficiaries will be validated
- If there is some discrepancy in the details then it will address
- After all the required process have been completed the finance department is going to transfer the amount into the beneficiaries account through the PMFS method
- Every year the list of the beneficiary will review and inclusions/exclusions will be made as per the need
- All the data related to the beneficiaries will be maintained by the finance department in a database
- It has to be noted that if an applicant is taking the benefit of this scheme despite being ineligible then the applicant is liable to refund the amount received under this scheme
Implementation Structure Of Assam Orunodoi Scheme
- The finance department of government Assam will be responsible for the monitoring of the Assam Orunodoi scheme
- The scheme will implement under the supervision of the commissioner and secretary of the finance department
- The finance department of Assam will be the state level nodal agency for the implementation of this scheme
- The implementation strategy of this scheme under the district level will be supervised by the deputy commissioner
- For district levels, the government is also going to form a district level monitoring committee
- For proper implementation of this scheme at the district level and in order to assist the applicant in each district the government is going to appoint Orunodoi Sahayak at a fixed pay of Rs 15000 per month in all the legislative assemblies
- The Sahayak will appoint for 2 months
- The district-level monitoring committee will be responsible for determining the qualification of orunodoi sahayak
- After the scrutiny of the application, the district level monitoring committee under the chairmanship of DC will appoint the orunodoi sahayak
Pirority Beneficiaries under Assam Orunodoi Scheme
- Separated family member
- Unmarried women
- Divorced women
- Widow women
Application Procedure Of Orunodoi Scheme
The applicant must be well aware of the application criteria and must apply for the scheme before the last date of registration-
- The Applicant who wishes to apply for Assam Orunodoi scheme firstly they need to visit at the official website.
- Download the Application Form and fill Arunodoi Scheme application form with all the mandatory details.
- Attach the required document with the application form and submit it in the respective department.
View Application Status
- Now a new page will appear before you
- On this new page, you have to either enter your name or beneficiary number
- After that, you have to click on the search
- Application status will be on your computer screen
Raise a Complaint
- Go to the official website of the Assam Orunodoi Scheme
- The Home Page will appear before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on raise a complaint
- Now complaint form will appear before you
- You have to enter all the required information in this complaint form
- After that you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can raise a complaint
- Visit the official website of the Assam Orunodoi Scheme
- The Home Page will appear before you
- Now have to click on submit grievance
- Grievance form will appear before you
- You have to enter the following information in this grievance form
- Brief description of the grievance
- Now you are required to click on submit your grievance application
- By following this procedure you can submit your grievance
View Beneficiary Status
- A new page will appear before you
- On this new page, you have to choose your district and enter the last seven digits of your beneficiary number
- After that you have to click on the search
- The Beneficiary status will be on your computer screen
Login On The Portal
- Go to the official website of Assam Orunodoi Scheme
- The Home Page will appear before you
- Now under the beneficiary section, you have to select your user type
- After that, you have to either enter your username or mobile number, password and capture code
- Now you have to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can log in to the portal
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information regarding Assam Orunodoi Scheme. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact the technical support team by writing an email to [email protected]